Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, it's awesome on RPCS3. It first became playable around August of last year. So nice to see everything rendered in 4K instead of the horrible jaggy mess that it was on PS3/Xbox 360.

What CPU you got? You really need a ton of cores for it to play smoothly.
Could you point me in the right direction!? Have never messed with emulators. Had a buddy who has been PC gaming for like 20 years try it and it didn't work.

I'm a few pages behind in this thread, but wanted to post this real quick, before I play catch up.

I've seen a couple of instances of this already in this thread today. (at least to the point I've caught up to)

If you don't recognize the name...please check their stats before you answer their question. There are a lot of really new people on this board, asking some very specific questions.

I'm a few pages behind in this thread, but wanted to post this real quick, before I play catch up.

I've seen a couple of instances of this already in this thread today. (at least to the point I've caught up to)

If you don't recognize the name...please check their stats before you answer their question. There are a lot of really new people on this board, asking some very specific questions.
Say it louder for the people in the back a little later in the morning. @Freak and the mods need to be patrolling closely!

I think it's probably Tennessee Athletics Communications Department.....I recognize Bud Ford (Tennessee Historian) and Tom Satkowiak (Associate Athletics Director for Communications). Just a guess though.
I recognize some of the drones from other videos from Tennessee. I’d love to have a job in that department.

Reactions: pierce60

Examples? 🤔 I must have missed them...I mean just drag em out for all to see.

Not sure if you're saying play nice or drive them away before they get annoying?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back