'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

lol. I remember them saying that Bailey’s production didn’t matter. They’re just making this stuff up
200.gif

“WIth Dylan Brooks, it was mainly about us putting some more value on the production to this point within that group of top pass rushers. When we started combing through that group it became apparent Demeioun Robinson (who was a few spots ahead of him), Clayton Smith and Jeremiah Williams had more productive junior seasons that were also against tougher competition. Like Ryan noted, we still like Brooks' upside, but those guys that moved ahead of him have that too, with more consistent production to date. This was mainly about us working to get our position rankings right first and that's where Brooks fell within the WDE group for us upon revisiting.”

-Charles Power
What horseshit. Pure laughable.
If this kid had committed to Bama, not only would he not have fallen; but, he would have moved up...top 10 to 20. I know it, they know it...and, anyone who follows recruiting, and the yahoos who cover it, knows it.

In Pruitt, I trust.

All the recruiting sites are bad because there’s no balance between these teams that gets talented players.

Clearly Brooks is very talented and it’s not his fault that the opposing teams can’t stop him.

Look at all the schools that offered him a scholarship.... that’s all you need to know.

Rivals, 247, ESPN, they’re all a one big circus.

“WIth Dylan Brooks, it was mainly about us putting some more value on the production to this point within that group of top pass rushers. When we started combing through that group it became apparent Demeioun Robinson (who was a few spots ahead of him), Clayton Smith and Jeremiah Williams had more productive junior seasons that were also against tougher competition. Like Ryan noted, we still like Brooks' upside, but those guys that moved ahead of him have that too, with more consistent production to date. This was mainly about us working to get our position rankings right first and that's where Brooks fell within the WDE group for us upon revisiting.”

-Charles Power
giphy-56.gif

I do not blame the corrupt recruiting services for spewing non-credible ratings as long as they keep taking money from fools who pay for it. This sham has been going on since the 1980’s and started with the recruiting magazines. Forrest Davis was giving Alabama all the 5 stars when UT had a winning streak against them. Why would anyone pay for this? This is the equivalent of subscribing to the New York Times.

What horseshit. Pure laughable.
If this kid had committed to Bama, not only would he not have fallen; but, he would have moved up...top 10 to 20. I know it, they know it...and, anyone who follows recruiting, and the yahoos who cover it, knows it.

In Pruitt, I trust.
Its been that way for years. He'll be lucky to end up as a 4 star. If they don't commit to Clemson, Bama, Ohio state or Georgia they're overrated. If they commit to one of those 4 they're underrated.

if you can push buttons, you can rate. apparently.
Monkeys push buttons for food in labs. Maybe the services should just hire them some monkeys would be cheaper. We also wouldn't have to hear the stupid remarks they add to the reasons they rank this player or drop this players ranking.

VFL...GBO

Crouch was treated the same way. He got dropped for no reason also.
He got injured the first game of his sr season... Didn't play. Not sure how far he fell in the ratings prior to that.. But a former #1 player.. Yeah pretty rough drop either way.

-Charles Power

giphy.gif

Yeah...but...his production sucks. 🙄

This kid is going to beast out for us! My favorite commit.

Yeah. Videos like this are pretty much why I couldn’t care less about ratings adjustments. He’s gonna do that type of stuff on the field regardless of what number some goober on the internet gives him. If it makes him madder, it’s all the better.

Yeah. Videos like this are pretty much why I couldn’t care less about ratings adjustments. He’s gonna do that type of stuff on the field regardless of what number some goober on the internet gives him. If it makes him madder, it’s all the better.
How big the chip will be...its gonna cover both shoulders, and I love it! Been too long since we've had confident, nasty attitudes up and down the sideline.

Reactions: gainesvol82

VN Store

Back