'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

I'm beginning to like the idea of being an over the top, big bull balls, in your face 1980's Miami Hurricanes type of attitude developing and screaming out to the rest of the NCAA. Minus any and all bad things that hurt the team and winning of course.

But, give me that attitude, F*** all Y'all everywhere we coming steal your house and your existence.
siap yesterday, if nothing else, judging by some of hte reaction from some of these kids on social media yesterday, it seems to at least put a bit of a chip on their shoulders....not a bad thing for a bunch of blue chip prospects to show up with something to prove. ;)

I'm beginning to like the idea of being an over the top, big bull balls, in your face 1980's Miami Hurricanes type of attitude developing and screaming out to the rest of the NCAA. Minus any and all bad things that hurt the team and winning of course.

But, give me that attitude, F*** all Y'all everywhere we coming steal your house and your existence.

Keep talking, keep hating, cause we about to be stomping that out of your mouths on the field.
oh_yeah_macho_man.gif

I remember this story about how Britain sent all the crooks and miscreants that nobody wanted there overseas to colonize a new land, and over time those people became the worlds superpower. 🤔
Thought that was Australia? That ain’t no Merica! Hot chicks tho.

Marley is a big time get for Tennessee. He wasn't really leaning anywhere else and the Vols were certainly the team to beat. The only thing that held him back from committing earlier was not being able to visit campus and get a look around. He did that this week and he really liked what he saw even though he wasn't able to sit down with the coaches and meet with all of the staff.
Marley brings a lot to the field on both sides of the ball. When he has the ball in his hands as a receiver or running back, he's a freight train. He's really hard to bring down in the open field. He has the speed to score from almost anywhere on the field. As a defensive player he shows great anticipation and ball skills. There is a lot to like about the way he tracks the ball while it's in the air, and he is super physical too. He has a ton of potential and his best football is ahead of him.
There is a lot to like about what Kaemen Marley could do in Knoxville for the Volunteers. Nice job by coach Jay Graham, coach Pruitt, coach Ansley, and all of those assistant coaches making sure that Marley stayed interested in Tennessee throughout this extended recruiting dead period.
-Friedman

Here’s the thing about what we are doing in the College football recruiting landscape. When other teams begin to bad mouth you and constantly talk about what you’re doing...... it only makes other recruits take notice.

TN is the talk of the Recruiting world rite now.
All publicity is good publicity

3ldl4n.jpg3m0gni.jpg

VN Store

Back