'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

We have a higher standard. Can’t settle for prospects who’ll sink after they commit to us.
funny part is we actually dropped 2 points on our overall score on the 247 rankings, and our average went down. free fall out of the top ten on the horizon?

bad day for TN recruiting.

lol.....

funny part is we actually dropped 2 points on our overall score on the 247 rankings, and our average went down. free fall out of the top ten on the horizon?

bad day for TN recruiting.

lol.....

Just food for Lou to come spewing his garbage again

Stars don’t make the player.
He’s still the same beast
not according to the made up math that says he's worse today, than he was yesterday....!!!!
giphy.gif

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times. Who gives a s$#! about the rankings from people not qualified to rank athletes? We all know that who they commit to or if they camp at 247 or rivals events they are bumped up or down. Not one of these sites or their employees are qualified to give a ranking for the guy. They go up or down during a time when NOTHING IS GOING ON and I mean nothing. Our coaches want these guys and they ARE qualified to decide their value to the team. If any one of us got a job with one of these sites we would be giving a ranking so ask yourself are you skilled enough to rank these athletes accurately ?

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times. Who gives a s$#! about the rankings from people not qualified to rank athletes? We all know that who they commit to or if they camp at 247 or rivals events they are bumped up or down. Not one of these sites or their employees are qualified to give a ranking for the guy. They go up or down during a time when NOTHING IS GOING ON and I mean nothing. Our coaches want these guys and they ARE qualified to decide their value to the team. If any one of us got a job with one of these sites we would be giving a ranking so ask yourself are you skilled enough to rank these athletes accurately ?
100%

if you can push buttons, you can rate. apparently.

Reactions: Palm Beach Vol

VN Store

Back