NCAA coronavirus advisory panel details how fan-free college football games are likely

Society and government have dealt with epidemics/pandemics throughout history and never have we acted in such a chicken little manner. People know the risks going to a game, let us make our own decisions for goodness sakes

Reminds me of our HOA board meeting , our over 55 community,
some members kept harping about the degree of personal responsibility our residents have as the solution to the amenity access challenge. Personal responsibility would let us avoid the expense of a guard to enforce proposed new rules. Of course this discussion was followed by yet another recognition of speeding, stop sign violations, rear entrance tailgating , golf cart ignorance of traffic rules. Etc etc. Last meeting speedbumps were put forth as a solution to our well mannered, responsible residents adherence to rules.

If what DeerPark said the other day is true that if they allow fans, it will have to be with masks, then we can all just get ready to not have fans at all because that isn't going to happen.

If the requirement to attend games is to wear a facemask for 3 hours then they better have a truckload of cops to haul people away. We got idiots in this country who won't wear a mask for 15 minutes in a grocery store.

That includes me. Explain to me how I can transfer covid to another person if I do not cough, sneeze or talk while I am in a store? The surface transfer has already been walked back so, IF I had covid how exactly is it possible for me to give it someone else?

Also...how are cases in Georgia and Florida decreasing when they were the first states to reopen?

Here's an article about the deaths from Covid in one hospital. Just a cross section that can be easily extrapolated to the rest of the country. It shows that it is EXTREMELY rare for healthy people to die from covid.

Nearly every Mass. coronavirus death was patient with underlying medical condition, data shows
BOSTON (WHDH) - Nearly every coronavirus-related death in Massachusetts has been a patient with an underlying health condition or previous hospitalization, Massachusetts health data shows.

In Italy...99% of deaths had underlying issues...99%!!
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Last edited:
That includes me. Explain to me how I can transfer covid to another person if I do not cough, sneeze or talk while I am in a store? The surface transfer has already been walked back so, IF I had covid how exactly is it possible for me to give it someone else?

Hydroxy is the answer; but too much Trump hate to even use it to save lives! CRAZY! Hydroxy/Zinc will prevent viruses from replicating. FAUCI announced that in 2005 in reference to another SARS virus study. Now, he hates the stuff. "No Cure" === Mandatory Vaccines. Search RNA Vaccines. Dangerous as hell. This is ALL about agenda.

Reactions: ptcarter and FBtime

Also...how are cases in Georgia and Florida decreasing when they were the first states to reopen?

Here's an article about the deaths from Covid in one hospital. Just a cross section that can be easily extrapolated to the rest of the country. It shows that it is EXTREMELY rare for healthy people to die from covid.

Nearly every Mass. coronavirus death was patient with underlying medical condition, data shows
BOSTON (WHDH) - Nearly every coronavirus-related death in Massachusetts has been a patient with an underlying health condition or previous hospitalization, Massachusetts health data shows.

In Italy...99% of deaths had underlying issues...99%!!
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

USS aircraft carrier hit by major coronavirus outbreak to return to sea this week - CNNPolitics
Yep only old folks can be infected. Great job.

Reminds me of our HOA board meeting , our over 55 community,
some members kept harping about the degree of personal responsibility our residents have as the solution to the amenity access challenge. Personal responsibility would let us avoid the expense of a guard to enforce proposed new rules. Of course this discussion was followed by yet another recognition of speeding, stop sign violations, rear entrance tailgating , golf cart ignorance of traffic rules. Etc etc. Last meeting speedbumps were put forth as a solution to our well mannered, responsible residents adherence to rules.

One of the undeniable truths of life is that many people are simple not content to let other people manage their own lives. They feel an intense desire to impose rules and guidelines for the behaviors, and yes even thoughts, of others. They are the ones shouting the loudest for everyone to stay home until a vaccine is developed, and they love government because government has the power to enforce rules on others that they themselves. if you want to find these people, just drive to the nearest blue state, college campus faculty lounge, or voter turnout rally for dems

One of the undeniable truths of life is that many people are simple not content to let other people manage their own lives. They feel an intense desire to impose rules and guidelines for the behaviors, and yes even thoughts, of others. They are the ones shouting the loudest for everyone to stay home until a vaccine is developed, and they love government because government has the power to enforce rules on others that they themselves. if you want to find these people, just drive to the nearest blue state, college campus faculty lounge, or voter turnout rally for dems
You totally missed the irony, same people. Same meeting ave age 70 plus, personal inconvenience key to everything.

Mandatory Rushed Untested Vaccine with ID Tracking? HALF the Population will NOT accept that. This new Vaccine is called RNA; meaning no testing done on animals as has been the norm forever with Vaccines, This vaccine actually alters your DNA . Be careful what you wish for. What could happen within a year? Massive Deaths from Science gone wrong. Study up. It's been tried before and failed.
I know nothing about RNA vaccines and do not think any are currently approved for use. I will not volunteer to be a test subject for that vaccine. However, the politicians are likely to jump on the bandwagon and make additional unwise decisions. Maybe some of them who do not wear face masks and take medications which are not recommended for use to treat “the virus” will be the guinea pigs.

I have tried not to comment on these threads, but I've had enough. I work in health care, and I see the impact of this virus daily. A 35-year-old tri-athlete - no pre-existing conditions - who was on a ventilator for more than two weeks. An entire family (mom and adult children) taken by COVID. Doctors whom I respect and would trust my life to saying they've never seen anything like this in their careers. This is in the South - not in a hotspot state.

This is not a conspiracy. It's not a hoax. It's a virus that can and does kill indiscriminately. I hope those of you who don't believe it don't find out the hard way. And I hope my co-workers in health care aren't exposed when they have to care for you.

I suggest you do what Many Smart Doctors are doing; Taking Hydroxy/zinc as a Preventative. They know something. MOF Fauci alluded to the Ability of Chloroquine to stop the Sars Virus (Which this is Sars 2) In a paper written in 2005!. Now we know where this combo came from; and why it was being touted at the start.The CDC knew about it all along. Too Cheap to make anyone some $$$$. Do it, I've take it and it has been the "Safest Drug in the last 60 years". MD Quote; I'll post him later. Or Not, You are a free man.

I know nothing about RNA vaccines and do not think any are currently approved for use. I will not volunteer to be a test subject for that vaccine. However, the politicians are likely to jump on the bandwagon and make additional unwise decisions. Maybe some of them who do not wear face masks and take medications which are not recommended for use to treat “the virus” will be the guinea pigs.

They are preparing to give it to 800 Guinea Pigs; and the rules are (for Males) "Don't make any Babies". The DNA changes can be passed on through Sperm. How you liking that sound? IF they make it Mandatory, we will ALL be test subjects. They are playing with our Lives rushing this vaccine. Only a 2% Death rate? Nuts. OR Worse! Agenda. Gates.

I think that's part of it. But let's say wtmvol signs all that, goes to the game and has a great time. Then goes to church the next day and in a fog, hugs all the older ladies and then infects 6 of them. Similar stories abound in east Tennessee and the common link is their UT gameday experience. It's not just wtmvol that the university (or the SEC or NCAA or whatever) is concerned about from a liability standpoint. Now, is any of that likely? I have no idea. Just saying it's not necessarily as simple as just covering themselves from the ones actually attending the game.

I'm as ready as anyone for this junk to be over, and there is a point where you just have to open things up. I think everyone agrees on that - it's just no one knows the right time to do it, but everyone seems to have a very strong opinion on it anyway. If what DeerPark said the other day is true that if they allow fans, it will have to be with masks, then we can all just get ready to not have fans at all because that isn't going to happen.

How about not hugging anyone in a high risk category regardless if you went to the game or not?

They are preparing to give it to 800 Guinea Pigs; and the rules are (for Males) "Don't make any Babies". The DNA changes can be passed on through Sperm. How you liking that sound? IF they make it Mandatory, we will ALL be test subjects. They are playing with our Lives rushing this vaccine. Only a 2% Death rate? Nuts. OR Worse! Agenda. Gates.

Time to Rise up Falcon.

Reactions: JohnWardForever
Most of those people stay home, the virus started though the nursing homes when the government mandated that COvid positive patients must be admitted to the nursing homes.
It'd be interesting to know hte number of nursing homes in a state with no Covid deaths compated to the number that have a death and how many at each of those sites.
We'd probably find out that the mandates needed to be sanitation regulations for nursing homes or restrictions on the number of patients within the same facility.

I read a stat which indicated roughly 1/3 of all deaths were nursing home related

I suggest you do what Many Smart Doctors are doing; Taking Hydroxy/zinc as a Preventative. They know something. MOF Fauci alluded to the Ability of Chloroquine to stop the Sars Virus (Which this is Sars 2) In a paper written in 2005!. Now we know where this combo came from; and why it was being touted at the start.The CDC knew about it all along. Too Cheap to make anyone some $$$$. Do it, I've take it and it has been the "Safest Drug in the last 60 years". MD Quote; I'll post him later. Or Not, You are a free man.
I know a lot of Doctors and not one of them is stupid enough to take that combination.

According to College Football News Phil Fulmer was the only Athletic Director in the SEC to be against starting up college football on June 1st:rolleyes:

College football won't look the same when it returns, at least in short term
Our two previous coaches couldn't coach a lick, but they were ahead of their times with shower discipline and mental reps...who'd a thunk it...LOL
"At least in the beginning, some schools won’t allow access to showers. There will be no passing a football back and forth either, at least early on."

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I know a lot of Doctors and not one of them is stupid enough to take that combination.
I totally agree. I’ve been a practicing physician for over 20 years. This combination can have some serious and potentially lethal side effects.
The other two things I’ve learned in the past 20 years are 1) Idiots do idiot things because they’re idiots. 2) never argue with the village idiot, he will just drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

I’ve had COVID-19. Fortunately, it was a mild case. My wife’s case was more severe and she’s still dealing with the sequelae. Both of us are under 50 with no serious comorbid conditions.
I would never recommend that combination of drugs based on the current research.

I totally agree. I’ve been a practicing physician for over 20 years. This combination can have some serious and potentially lethal side effects.
The other two things I’ve learned in the past 20 years are 1) Idiots do idiot things because they’re idiots. 2) never argue with the village idiot, he will just drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

I’ve had COVID-19. Fortunately, it was a mild case. My wife’s case was more severe and she’s still dealing with the sequelae. Both of us are under 50 with no serious comorbid conditions.
I would never recommend that combination of drugs based on the current research.
So what did you prescribe for her and yourself?

VN Store

Back