'21 FL ATH Brashard Smith (Miami commit)

Why do people keep suggesting dropping Wright? The kid has world class speed and runs hard as hell. Watch his film. You have to be able to project what you think a kid could be after 2 years of development. I want Smith in this class, but we have a few others that I would drop before Wright.
This^^^^.... You drop Wright you watch him run for close to 2k yards this season and shoot up the rankings with verified world class speed.

This^^^^.... You drop Wright you watch him run for close to 2k yards this season and shoot up the rankings with verified world class speed.
I think Skeeter was the one who was lamenting the fact that the staff took a couple of kids early that they are going to be able to recruit over. We all love that they can, but it sucks for the recruits. The good thing is that the roster is by no means even full, let alone stocked with talent. But this is what you’re going to have to understand when making lifelong decisions like this: it really is a 40-year decision, not just a 4-year one.

I think Skeeter was the one who was lamenting the fact that the staff took a couple of kids early that they are going to be able to recruit over. We all love that they can, but it sucks for the recruits. The good thing is that the roster is by no means even full, let alone stocked with talent. But this is what you’re going to have to understand when making lifelong decisions like this: it really is a 40-year decision, not just a 4-year one.
Understandable but Wright wasn't a early take, he really kicked off the spree. Graham wanted him, knowing we were on the verge of landing Evans & Brown. Now guys like Jay Jones, Howard etc is who come to mind when I think recruited over.

Understandable but Wright wasn't a early take, he really kicked off the spree. Graham wanted him, knowing we were on the verge of landing Evans & Brown. Now guys like Jay Jones, Howard etc is who come to mind when I think recruited over.
When I watch Wright's tape and this guy's tape I don't get why people think he would take Wright's spot. They aren't similar players at all. The only player that I could see us dropping Wright for is LJ Johnson. I don't see Johnson coming here and I also think Wright is a good back to complement with the other 2 in our class where Johnson brings a similar skill set.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back