2021 Lady Vol Recruiting Thread

Post Removed...just as I wish Darth would be!
@GameTime hey pal do the same if you please,,,let Dart dig his own grave,
He's eating this attention up

Last edited:
Is the commitment of our remaining targets depending on the commitment of a handful of players to other teams or is there something else that needs to occur?

The only thing I can think about Teonni Key is that she is either a silent commit to Tennessee that wants to remain that way for a few more months or she is seriously having a problem choosing between the instate schools, Sc, KY, and Tennessee. There has really been no way to determine what she is thinking she has been quite silent and hasn't narrowed her schools very much at all. Only she knows what is going on and who knows when she will make her decision or if she has already made it and not ready to go public.
Puckett was said to be a Tennessee lean two months ago and very little since. She hasn't cut her list at all. A very good friend of Striplin the hope was she would want to play with her still no one knows she is another player we'll have to do a lot of wait and see as like Key seems to be in no hurry to cut her list of teams.

Brooklyn Miles also said to be a Tennessee lean also likes Kentucky. She would probably be the point guard most likely to commit to Tennessee. I was expecting her to be the next commit. We still have three or four other point guards still on the board. Would be nice to have one that could reclassify to 2020.

Hall has us in her top seven. I think pulling her away from Ohio State will be a tough battle. I know that Sullivan probably has a great relationship with her since she was at Ohio State before coming to Tennessee.

When and if all these players make a decision we'll know exactly where this class stands. Of course even if they all go elsewhere the portal gives you another opportunity to add top players so the 2021 team is far from a final roster being determined.

Reactions: krichunaka
https%3A%2F%2Fhighposthoops.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1193401767-850x560.jpeg

Jordan Horston is a beast.

Updated prospect list as of May 17
UT 2021 Prospects
(HoopGurlz, Prospects, BlueStar, ASGR
Guards:
A. Bree Hall, 26-H,56-P,40-BS, 43-AS
B. Miles, 46-H
Mo Wiggins, 50-H,53-P, 26-AS
J. Shavers, 60-H, 67-AS
Bigs:
T. Key, 22-H,16-P,25-BS, 18-AS
J. Hollingshead, 31-H,34-P,16-BS, 5-AS
S. Puckett, 62-H,21-P, 41-AS

Updated prospect list as of May 17
UT 2021 Prospects
(HoopGurlz, Prospects, BlueStar, ASGR
Guards:
A. Bree Hall, 26-H,56-P,40-BS, 43-AS
B. Miles, 46-H
Mo Wiggins, 50-H,53-P, 26-AS
J. Shavers, 60-H, 67-AS
Bigs:
T. Key, 22-H,16-P,25-BS, 18-AS
J. Hollingshead, 31-H,34-P,16-BS, 5-AS
S. Puckett, 62-H,21-P, 41-AS

Raven Johnson
O’Mariah Gordon
Madison Roshelle
Bree Salenbien

I still have these ladies on my list for 2021 ! Are they gone or are we not interested any more ? Thanks for any information...

Raven Johnson
O’Mariah Gordon
Madison Roshelle
Bree Salenbien

I still have these ladies on my list for 2021 ! Are they gone or are we not interested any more ? Thanks for any information...

Bree Salenbien has committed to Gonzaga so she can come off the board.

The players that should be at the top of the list are Key, Puckett, Hall, Miles, and Wiggins. Other than those five I don't see anybody that is really looking at us strongly. That does not mean that one of the other players still on the list won't be a Lady Vol. I think those five are the ones that are the most likely. As far as post go I think Striplin will be the only post in the class. The only other viable player right now seems to be Hollingshead and she looks a long way from making a decision.
Look for a way different mindset of what Holly did in recruiting. Look for Coach Harper to recruit mostly players that are versatile enough to play many positions, shoot from anywhere on the court even if they are the center or four position. I don't expect to see a lot of players in the future that are one dimensional players.
A couple players on the list not to confident of getting Gordon says she wants to play somewhere that it is warm all year around and Raven Johnson appears at this time to be a Louisville lean. Keep focused on Key, Puckett, Hall, Miles, and Wiggins those five seem to be our best options as additions to this class.

VN Store

Back