$/ Corona/eligibility

Thanks for posting that. His stock is sky rocketing. The injury wasn’t serious at all. It was complete precaution and they wanted him geared up strong for the draft. They must be hearing the same. It’s too bad we didn’t get to see him to his Highest potential as a Vol. He would have dominated and I think could have led them to Omaha.

With this draft I think you are going to see a much much higher Slant toward college guys. That helps here. Will be interested to See if that happens

Reactions: Volsbaseballfan1
With this draft I think you are going to see a much much higher Slant toward college guys. That helps here. Will be interested to See if that happens
Without question. Teams didn’t have proper evaluations on HS Seniors and with only 5 rounds teams can’t come up empty handed with duds HS too risky imo. Big question is how many will take the 20 K in high school and college. Teams will need to fill out minor league teams.

Last edited:
Without question. Teams didn’t have proper evaluations on HS Seniors and with only 5 rounds teams can’t come up empty handed with duds HS too risky imo. Big question is how many will take the 20 K in high school and college. Teams will need to fill out minor league teams.

No one and I mean no one should take the 20k.

No way a HS kid should ever do that, or a college kid that is coming back as a junior. The only ones that may take that deal are college seniors that would be coming back as a senior next year for their fifth year, already graduated, etc.

Agreed my first post was too strong

VN Store

Back