'21 VA OLB Naquan Brown

Why? This guy is a talented player but when you already have Mondon locked up, just no room. We Recruiting like a big dog now.
well, i mean i don't think anyone would argue with that....it's just kinda weird with all the smoke that was around this kid, like just a few days ago, to not be listed in the top 10 is weird. even if we don't have room, why not put us on the list? it's not like he's going to all the schools listed anyway lol.

well, i mean i don't think anyone would argue with that....it's just kinda weird with all the smoke that was around this kid, like just a few days ago, to not be listed in the top 10 is weird. even if we don't have room, why not put us on the list? it's not like he's going to all the schools listed anyway lol.

I understand. I thought he was a take here too honestly, but it seems obvious he was told to look elsewhere.

Mondon won't necessarily be playing 3-4 OLB, which is why Mondon doesn't affect Naquan Brown's recruitment. Ritzie or some other EDGE prospect would affect his recruitment more.
A 3-4 OLB is an EDGE. And that’s where both Mondon and Brown are projected.

A 3-4 OLB is an EDGE. And that’s where both Mondon and Brown are projected.
In a base 4-3 Mondon would be an OLB and Naquan Brown would be a DE. Making it into a 3-4 just changes the terminology, but they are not projected for the same position. Mondon could play off the line on all 3 downs, Brown would play on the line, hand in the dirt, and as a rusher on obvious passing downs.

VN Store

Back