Dijonai Carrington

Vols2015

Just saw that Dijonai Carrington, Gradute Transfer from Stanford, has yet to make a decision on which school she is going to be going too. She looks like a great addition to our Lady Vols team, actually needing one more guard spot. Anyone know if UT is on her radar.

Just saw that Dijonai Carrington, Gradute Transfer from Stanford, has yet to make a decision on which school she is going to be going too. She looks like a great addition to our Lady Vols team, actually needing one more guard spot. Anyone know if UT is on her radar.

She announced her top three last week. Baylor, Oregon and UCONN.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
We’re not in her top 3

That's an oddly elite list for a pretty marginal player.

I never called her marginal? I’m guessing that is just your assessment of her. There is obviously mutual interest or she never would have publicly announced them as her top three. She’ll be playing at one of those schools next season.

I actually think she is an excellent player. Her career has been derailed off and on by injuries. Including last season where she only played 5 games. She is a player that is capable of being unguardable when she is healthy. She can take you off the bounce and score through contact, she can also knock down the three if you give her a step too many.

In her best season in 18-19 she averaged 14.0 PPG and 7.5 rebounds (as a guard). Not bad numbers for playing in the PAC-12.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back