Zaay to TexasA&M

If she takes the direct route from Duncanville to College Station she will drive by the Baylor campus often (I-35 to Hwy 6). She'll be sorry she didn't drive another 90 south on I-35 to Austin.

two things to consider...she did not go to a rising SEC power (so I am cool with her choice,,, and also transferred to a university we have played last year and she may have developed a friendship with one of their players,,,that may have affected her decision to go to a further from home university. Her decision to leave TN was in a way, forced, so I am cool with all of her decisions

two things to consider...she did not go to a rising SEC power (so I am cool with her choice,,, and also transferred to a university we have played last year and she may have developed a friendship with one of their players,,,that may have affected her decision to go to a further from home university. Her decision to leave TN was in a way, forced, so I am cool with all of her decisions
Plus we get to see her playtime and her development up close in the SEC.
I miss her already. sigh :(

Reactions: mcannon1
Plus we get to see her playtime and her development up close in the SEC.
I miss her already. sigh :(
I have to say, so do I
A difficult situation she put herself in...I know it had to be hard for her to just sit and watch last year
"Idle hands..."
SIgh

Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back