'21 MD LB Aaron Willis (Tennessee signee - In the portal)

No. We would need multiple 5 stars to jump Ohio State. They are likely to have the greatest recruiting class in history, unless they have decommits or the individual player rankings change.
Meh, each year it’s always the greatest something. Some of their recruits will not pan out like all of the other schools.

This dude is fast and arrives in a bad mood! If he was a couple inches taller he would be pushing for that 5th star but that’s irrelevant.
Yeah.. This kid cities be the Bell cow of a lot of classes. I'm real excited about him

It's Mother's Day and Aaron Willis commits to UT Day. This LB class, man, this kid is a Chavis-like LB, flying from sideline to sideline, I absolutely love it. I remember watching those Wilson, Thompson, Westmoreland, Hines, Little, Burnett LBs and Georgia or Alabama RBs trying to break the run outside and thinking, we are too fast for that, they are effed. Everything is cyclical, those days are about to come back around

giphy.gif

In the next 2-3 seasons, are about to see Pruitt’s 3-4 D at it’s true potential. Need a few top tier DBs in the 2021 and 2022 class. That’s all we are missing. I think Rucker has that potential but we need a few top 50 overall DBs like a Grimes-level kid. Really wish we could’ve held onto Antonio Johnson in 2020. Key Lawrence has potential to be the kind of guy we need, just need a few more like him.

No. We would need multiple 5 stars to jump Ohio State. They are likely to have the greatest recruiting class in history, unless they have decommits or the individual player rankings change.
Their current class would have been #4 last year. With plenty of room to still grow.

In the next 2-3 seasons, are about to see Pruitt’s 3-4 D at it’s true potential. Need a few top tier DBs in the 2021 and 2022 class. That’s all we are missing. I think Rucker has that potential but we need a few top 50 overall DBs like a Grimes-level kid. Really wish we could’ve held onto Antonio Johnson in 2020. Key Lawrence has potential to be the kind of guy we need, just need a few more like him.
Mccollough will have a breakout year. I’m also betting that with the way our recruiting is going that we will drop a couple lower rated guys and add a couple blue chip dbs, of which I’d be willing to bet at least one will be good enough to start as a freshman.

This guy is unbelievable in space which is just pure instincts and athleticism -- not to mention really good fundamentals. His whole HUDL seems like tackles in the open field. Really excited about this one.
And with what Henry did as a freshman and him still being here in '21 there's a good chance one or more of these guys can come in and make an impact like he did as a freshman

We do lead in 3 star commits though. Oh wait, Cincinnati has passed us up.
the Vols are doing a great job recruiting to this point, especially with our recent on field results. But let’s not get too carried away yet.

Its cool knowing we are about ready to lock down a quarter of one of the best high school teams in the country defense today.

You can watch Wills highlights and see Evans and Bailey doing work on the line.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back