A Mizzu fan reply to UGA and FL fans...

Idk bro. The way Florida’s Twitter has been tweeting about us. I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say they don’t like the idea of us coming back.
Agreed. It puts more pressure on them, and UGA. They can't have a bad week, and lose to KY, or USC , etc. We'll be barking at their heals, instead of laying around, in the SEC East basement.

Isn't is about time for @SLODAWG or some other uga fan needing reassurance to come along and let us all know how great uga is and how they aren't worried. Because Supercuts Kirby. And GaState. And reasons.

He's too busy listening to AM1980, the official radio station of the Georgia Bulldogs...

Reactions: MemphisVol77
[/QUOTE

Tennessee has had their days of domination (runs of 5 or 6 in a row ) vs everyone in the SEC in my lifetime (I’m 65) except Florida and Auburn. I’m not counting Mizzou yet cause they’ve never been in the SEC when Tennessee was real good.

We were a 9-3 team in the regular season last year with even slightly better QB play.
Agree, however, we were 9-3 last year if our defense doesn’t give up 38 to Ga State, or that gaff with 15 seconds to go vs BYU.
It’s not solely on QB play.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Idk feels like your ugly cousins coming to stop your brothers from picking on you.

More like your ugly cousins pulling up lawn chairs, cracking open a case of beer, knowing you're about to put your big punk brother on his ass really hard for the first time in front of the whole neighborhood . In our case , the first time in a while , but you get the picture.

Idk feels like your ugly cousins coming to stop your brothers from picking on you.
Well, if you’re not from Alabama and thereby culturally expected to make out with your cousins, then their appearance doesn’t matter so much, I guess.

Isn't is about time for @SLODAWG or some other uga fan needing reassurance to come along and let us all know how great uga is and how they aren't worried. Because Supercuts Kirby. And GaState. And reasons.
I was gonna sit this one out but since it seems to matter to you, here goes. I never said UGA was great. And I don't think I suggsted TN wasn't improving. Some of the expectations you read here seem a little unrealistic, given the season TN is coming off and where we actually are in the recuiting cycle. I also don't think you guys should confuse fan trash talk with fear.

Wow. That was an easy trolling job, and look, I caught one!!

A couple of shots at Tennessee (passive voice, of course, passive aggressiveness is an uga hallmark) and reassurance that uga fans are not at all concerned with our recruiting.

Utterly predictable. Thanks for playing.

Wow. That was an easy trolling job, and look, I caught one!!

A couple of shots at Tennessee (passive voice, of course, passive aggressiveness is an uga hallmark) and reassurance that uga fans are not at all concerned with our recruiting.

Utterly predictable. Thanks for playing.

We’ve all got about 5 opponents on the schedule every year who recruit top 10 classes.

This isn’t a news development.

For sake of this discussion, there is a difference between taking someone seriously and “fear”.

I take LSU and Georgia seriously every year. We win a few, lose a few, but I ain’t scared.

There are too many people that think when Saban is done, there will be a new dynasty. There won’t. What Saban and Bama did will probably never be done again in our lifetimes.

In addition, you’ll have to forgive some of us. We’ve been hearing Tennessee’s players and coaches have been awesome for years

Last edited:
We’ve all got about 5 opponents on the schedule every year who recruit top 10 classes.

This isn’t a news development.

For sake of this discussion, there is a difference between taking someone seriously and “fear”.

I take LSU and Georgia seriously every year. We win a few, lose a few, but I ain’t scared.

There are too many people that think when Saban is done, there will be a new dynasty. There won’t. What Saban and Bama did will probably never be done again in our lifetimes.

In addition, you’ll have to forgive some of us. We’ve been hearing Tennessee’s players and coaches have been awesome for years

I wasn’t speaking to Florida fans. Generally, you folks are ok. Sorry you felt compelled to write this post, which is kind of uga fan in nature.

I wasn’t speaking to Florida fans. Generally, you folks are ok. Sorry you felt compelled to write this post, which is kind of uga fan in nature.

tenor.gif

Reactions: tnutater

I’ll explain. Gator fans talk smack and can be just as obnoxious as Bammers, Vols, or any other fan base. What separates uga fans is the annoying insecurity they exhibit, needing to be constantly assured that they are awesome, and the passive aggressive whinny nature they have.

I’m fine with smack talk. Enjoy it. It’s the snide, smart&$$, passive aggressive side of uga fans that leads me to detest that program.

Oh.....and this, uga football in a photo, displaying the cheap shot culture of the players: DA738536-A589-40FB-AE0B-E820705570BE.jpeg

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
I'll never understand Mizzou as part of the SEC. I get TAMU, but Mizzou? Does not make sense.

Why are you lying? Florida fans are not okay. Many are asshats. 99 has even been a douche canoe in this very thread.

I’ll explain. Gator fans talk smack and can be just as obnoxious as Bammers, Vols, or any other fan base. What separates uga fans is the annoying insecurity they exhibit, needing to be constantly assured that they are awesome, and the passive aggressive whinny nature they have.

I’m fine with smack talk. Enjoy it. It’s the snide, smart&$$, passive aggressive side of uga fans that leads me to detest that program.

Oh.....and this, uga football in a photo, displaying the cheap shot culture of the players: View attachment 278411
They have done it for years. Of all the football teams in America, I hate them the worst.

I don't disagree with anything that guy wrote. I just hope the expectations stay realistic for this year. Vols were winning games but low on style points. You scratched out a win vs. a Mizzou team with absolutely ZERO offense but a win is a win.
Now my kid will be a freshman in Knox (hopefully) so I am pulling for the Vols. If the trajectory continues 22 onward should be the start of something amazing which is what that guy is talking about.

Man Missouri has laid some beatings down on us in recent years, glad we got one in Columbia finally in November.

VN Store

Back