A Mizzu fan reply to UGA and FL fans...

VOLAlum04

Lest these other SEC foes forget, that there was a time when UT dominated them... or are they trying desperately not to relive those times? The moment is definitely on our side. 6001012B-28A2-45B2-9E30-CA1AB092ECB9.jpeg

Attachments

• 9B98A8BC-3F55-412A-BEEC-897B6410FC6E.jpeg
    9B98A8BC-3F55-412A-BEEC-897B6410FC6E.jpeg
    626.7 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Mizzou has gone the way of the wazzou............yes I know it's a new word describing a Mizzou fan with his head up his *ss
Screw Em'
Go Vols

Reactions: MaxVolnGA
Let them pick at us. Beating them will be all the sweeter. They know it is coming. Florida is the only school, that isn't worried. They've beaten us, consistently, even when we were the better team, in Gainesville and Knoxville. But, it will put pressure on them, to "take care of business" every week. They will not be able to have a couple bad weeks, and remain on top of the SEC East. This goes for UGA, as well. How many times has UT beaten UGA, only to lose to UF? How many times has UF beaten UT, and then lost to UGA, or USC? How many times has UGA beaten UT, only to lose to UF and USC? Or KY? The pressure will be on each of them, every week, to find a way to win. I like it! It's called relevance. That was JP's goal, coming here. I look forward to finally reaching goal number 1, in JP's coaching reign.

Let them pick at us. Beating them will be all the sweeter. They know it is coming. Florida is the only school, that isn't worried. They've beaten us, consistently, even when we were the better team, in Gainesville and Knoxville. But, it will put pressure on them, to "take care of business" every week. They will not be able to have a couple bad weeks, and remain on top of the SEC East. This goes for UGA, as well. How many times has UT beaten UGA, only to lose to UF? How many times has UF beaten UT, and then lost to UGA, or USC? How many times has UGA beaten UT, only to lose to UF and USC? Or KY? The pressure will be on each of them, every week, to find a way to win. I like it! It's called relevance. That was JP's goal, coming here. I look forward to finally reaching goal number 1, in JP's coaching reign.
Idk bro. The way Florida’s Twitter has been tweeting about us. I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say they don’t like the idea of us coming back.

If we have jg, no team should fear us. An opposing coach would say, if he plays well they can keep it close but if he plays average to bad then advantage us. JG plays a lot of games average to bad. Really hope Shrout or BM take some steps and win it.
We were a 9-3 team in the regular season last year with even slightly better QB play.

We were a 9-3 team in the regular season last year with even slightly better QB play.
We lost to GA Southern and BYU. We could have played Bama closer or won. He made some really dumb plays. We won the majority of those games bc defense played good. I wouldnt credit him for too many dubs. It would be nice to give some to our qb though.

Reactions: tnvols72
Least these other SEC foes forget, that there was a time when UT dominated them... or are they trying desperately not to relive those times? The moment is definitely on our side.

I remember that year. It was bad.

VN Store

Back