'21 AL WDE Jeremiah Williams (Florida commit)

AP said it Monday night in chat I think. Believe me I’m one of the “insider guys” on volquest according to them haha. Only reason I haven’t posted on here is because I’ve Always been on there. I’m MemphisMitch14 on VQ.

We know u have legit info on Memphis kids just like Griddle has info on NC kids

AP said it Monday night in chat I think. Believe me I’m one of the “insider guys” on volquest according to them haha. Only reason I haven’t posted on here is because I’ve Always been on there. I’m MemphisMitch14 on VQ.
Welcome! This will save me from copying and pasting your info from VQ to here.

Any thoughts on Pennington? Is 2022 a more talented year for the Memphis area than 2021?

Welcome! This will save me from copying and pasting your info from VQ to here.

Any thoughts on Pennington? Is 2022 a more talented year for the Memphis area than 2021?
Don’t know much on Pennington yet. I’ll talk to some people in the area about him. 2022 is definitely more talented. One kid I hope and pray we go after is Walter Nolen l. Unfortunately he transferred to IMG (which I guess with Wilcoxson being there that might be good) but that dude is a sure fire 5-star DL. Been beast since 7th grade & he’s a solid 280-300lbs. I’ve got a kid I’m coaching/training who is also getting looked at by UT. He got offered by Arkansas about a month ago. He’s a 2022 OT/DT at White Station. He’ll probably be a DL on the next level. Donte Gillard. 6’4 330 right now. If he gets that UT offer, y’all know where he’s headed.... oh yeah he and Walter Nolan are really good friends too 👀

Don’t know much on Pennington yet. I’ll talk to some people in the area about him. 2022 is definitely more talented. One kid I hope and pray we go after is Walter Nolen l. Unfortunately he transferred to IMG (which I guess with Wilcoxson being there that might be good) but that dude is a sure fire 5-star DL. Been beast since 7th grade & he’s a solid 280-300lbs. I’ve got a kid I’m coaching/training who is also getting looked at by UT. He got offered by Arkansas about a month ago. He’s a 2022 OT/DT at White Station. He’ll probably be a DL on the next level. Donte Gillard. 6’4 330 right now. If he gets that UT offer, y’all know where he’s headed.... oh yeah he and Walter Nolan are really good friends too 👀
That is awesome thanks for the tidbits. We really need some next lvl DT's.

saw a tweet the other day that he's narrowing to a top 6 soon....there's nothing to talk about here i guess. but this is one of those kids i've really liked a lot.

I think that's badass. Outside of UF, does anyone in the SEC have marine biology?
I know that Texas A&M has underwater archeology. My son was interested in doing that out of high school and they was on the short list.

we in this at all? some posters on secrant stating UT is pushing and he delayed his commitment

I’m not seeing or hearing anything as far as traction with this one. I’ve read he’s all about the shiny stuff & has recency bias

VN Store

Back