Trey Smith’s latest 2021 NFL Draft ranking

Mel Kiper Jr. releases latest 2021 NFL Draft ranking for Trey Smith.

Mel Kiper Jr. releases latest 2021 NFL Draft ranking for Trey Smith

He stays healthy, he is gotta be #1 guard. No matter what though, Trey Smith is #1 in heart.
3013f18a-97b9-4629-9034-e0d2160976a9_text.gif

If he can prove he’s healthy to NFL teams this year he me be the first interior lineman off the board next year. That could mean 2nd round or late first round though

The kid needs to show a commitment to improvement and actually participate in practice instead of letting a quack doctors misdiagnosis continue to be an excuse.

I bet you were the guy who got mad at other people for drinking water in practice.
Lol. actually yeah, I’m that guy.
But seriously, I don’t know how he goes in the first couple of rounds if he is not practicing this year. It’s just too much risk for an NFL team to take for a guard.

Lol. actually yeah, I’m that guy.
But seriously, I don’t know how he goes in the first couple of rounds if he is not practicing this year. It’s just too much risk for an NFL team to take for a guard.

So I think he practices just without live contact. Which makes it impressive that he can be so dominant without live reps in practice.

You're right though he needs to be "fully healthy" if a team is drafting him 1st round.

So I think he practices just without live contact. Which makes it impressive that he can be so dominant without live reps in practice.

You're right though he needs to be "fully healthy" if a team is drafting him 1st round.
He isnt really dominant. He has occasional good plays for sure, but he is extremely inconsistent. And yes it’s partly due to not practicing, and it’s also partly due to the of the attitude and mindset of someone who doesn’t practice, even after his doctor admitting a misdiagnosis.

VN Store

Back