'21 FL CB Terrion Arnold

I know I shouldn't do it, but I consider Willis, Evans and Salter, Vol locks. I want all 3 and think UT needs all 3. But, this kid has become my #1 WANT. I think he is, a can't miss SEC star. I think he is Safety, tho. But, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he ends up at CB

If recruiting keeps up like it had been, we are gonna have to tell quite a few lower ranked guys to go somewhere else.
I really hate it for them, but it's a good thing for the program. This kid is extremely special, imo. My top WANT, right now. I've broke it down a couple times, but Arnold reminds me of a Deon Grant/Eric Berry combo,and that's as good as it gets. Go get him, Kamar and Rucker has to help, Arnold was on his commit video.

I really hate it for them, but it's a good thing for the program. This kid is extremely special, imo. My top WANT, right now. I've broke it down a couple times, but Arnold reminds me of a Deon Grant/Eric Berry combo,and that's as good as it gets. Go get him, Kamar and Rucker has to help, Arnold was on his commit video.
If kids are getting the git... Better to find out about it sooner than later. Is you're looking for silver linings from the kid's point of view

Reactions: The Dog
Evans, Willis or Salter ?

Edit: Willis, right ?

Last edited:
Tennessee is recruiting better than anyone in the country right now. Dylan Brooks, Terrence Lewis and Cody Brown highlight the slew of newcomers that have pledged their allegiance to Jeremy Pruitt – a class that has soared up to No. 2 in the country and tops in the Southeastern Conference. “Tennessee’s recent success in recruiting has definitely swayed me to be honest,” four-star athlete Terrion Arnold told Volquest. “I’ve gotten to know a lot of the guys who have committed recently through camps and recruiting trips. We’ve gone through this process together and they are some of my closest friends now.” Arnold, a 6-foot-1, 180-pound defensive back, received an offer from Tennessee in October and has been in constant contact with Pruitt and his staff ever since. The Tallahassee, Fla. native has grown close with recent Vols commits Brooks and Kamar Wilcoxson and hears from them daily. “Kamar is hitting me up every day. It’s ridiculous,” Arnold laughed. “We aren’t typical teenagers. We are getting recruited by schools across the country, and so we have developed a bond. I can relate to Kamar and Dylan [Brooks].” The John Paul II Catholic standout has 45 offers on the table but hasn’t publicly revealed who his favorites are at the moment. Arnold plans to do just that by the end of May but is keeping every option open right now.
“I’ve built a strong relationship with Tennessee. Coach Pruitt, coach [Derrick] Ansley and [defensive graduate assistant] coach [Nate] Andrews hit me up just about every day,” Arnold said. “Coach Pruitt says every player needs to have the right guys and pieces around him to get better. “He said there is no other head coach in the country that can do it better than him.” Arnold went on to say Ansley views him as “the most athletic defensive back he’s ever recruited,” and thinks he can partner well with what the Vols have coming back at defensive back in 2021. The four-star is a corner but can play all around the defensive backfield. Tennessee would start Arnold on the island and expect his roll to expand over time. “I’m just now starting to study their defense and how they go about it,” Arnold said of the Vols. “I’ll be having zoom calls this week to see how they would want to use me and coach me. They have compared me to LSU’s Derek Stingley.”
Arnold also stars on the basketball court for John Paul II Catholic and is one of the highest-rated point guards in the country. “Basketball really helps me on the football field,” the dual-sport athlete said. “I run the offense in basketball, and it helps me run the secondary in football. I must have good hips and lateral movement when guarding the perimeter, so that helps in defensive coverage as well.” UT, like many others, have offered him in both, but the prospect knows football comes first. “Tennessee is giving me the opportunity to play both. If I can play both, it’s a plus, but it’s not a deciding factor,” Arnold said. “I’ll be looking for other factors such as the business school and a place that will make me an all-around better person.” Arnold will trim is list down in the coming weeks but doesn’t plan on an announcement any time soon. “I might make a call before my senior year,” the Tennessee target said. “If not, I’ll probably wait until the Under Armor All-American game on January 9.”
-VQ

There's no way we can wait that long. Just going one day was excruciating. (And CJP saying he's the best in the country!)
agreed. we went all day yesterday w/out one and look what happened around here......lol. entire pages of threads getting moved/deleted, the FT thread has been taken over by the jogging murder (awful stuff there), @Ulysees E. McGill and @BaldBiker are gonna have thier home towns like the wild wild west....dueling pistols at high noon, there's x rated vegtables, found out some still think you're a dude.........

i mean...it's crazy.

need a commit, before we have commit some of our members!!!
:)

Can anyone find his recruiting profile for basketball? Maybe I'm just incompetent.

agreed. we went all day yesterday w/out one and look what happened around here......lol. entire pages of threads getting moved/deleted, the FT thread has been taken over by the jogging murder (awful stuff there), @Ulysees E. McGill and @BaldBiker are gonna have thier home towns like the wild wild west....dueling pistols at high noon, there's x rated vegtables, found out some still think you're a dude.........

i mean...it's crazy.

need a commit, before we have commit some of our members!!!
:)
Don't break in my house, and cause my wife to live in fear in her own home for months and you have nothing to worry about from me, but if I catch anybody breaking in my house, I am going to shoot them with extreme prejudice.

Reactions: escapegoat2

VN Store

Back