Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
No we’re going to let them go so that they can kill the six-year-old child next door!!!!! This isn’t the first or the last time they have probably done this. Disclaimer I have not seen the video but I hate a thief
I really doubt this guy was the thief they were looking for, but I do not know the whole story.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
I literally just said that it had no bearing on this particular episode..

And yes if somebody breaks in me, I am going to end their threat. Let em get away, and they may come back and get you or loved ones later.

That is not murder.

I’m no cop but I believe the law would say you’re wrong. I don’t think you can sell that you were “standing your ground” or were in “immediate danger” if you chase the guy down the street and kill him. But I could be wrong??

No we’re going to let them go so that they can kill the six-year-old child next door!!!!! This isn’t the first or the last time they have probably done this. Disclaimer I have not seen the video but I hate a thief

Go ahead chase him down and kill him. You'll be spending a lot of years in prison. Once a person withdraws from the conflict your right to use deadly force ends. You're not law enforcement.

If they are running away with any of my belongings still with them, then I don't care. I'm still shooting their ass.

If they were In my house and i THINK they have some of my belongings on them...then find out after i shot them, that they didn't...I'm planting something on them.

Moral of the story...don't *uck with my house.

I’m just explaining what the law is. Not trying to stir anything up. These types of cases are fact specific.

If they are running away with any of my belongings still with them, then I don't care. I'm still shooting their ass.

If they were In my house and i THINK they have some of my belongings on them...then find out after i shot them, that they didn't...I'm planting something on them.

Moral of the story...don't *uck with my house.
Bewm..100% agree.

Go ahead chase him down and kill him. You'll be spending a lot of years in prison. Once a person withdraws from the conflict your right to use deadly force ends. You're not law enforcement.
So only law enforcement is allowed to do something like this? I’m so confused...

Yes a little alcohol may have been involved in that response and I do admit it was over the top. I for one have I ever have been broken into three separate times. If it happens again and I am I able to reach my firearm before they get theirs whether it is a simple burglary or not they probably won’t leave. I will not wait to simply ask them if they intend to harm me as that is implicit in their breaking in. As I said I was probably over the topBut because of the past break-ins it hit a nerve

Maybe I should clear this up - If someone breaks into your house and you fear for your family’s safety, shoot them, absolutely. I would. It’d be hard to argue against taking that action.

My post was about this guy being in the street, not in someone’s house. Or if someone robbed you and you found out later, you’re not gonna hunt that dude down and murder them.

There’s a monumental difference in these 2 scenarios.

I’m no cop but I believe the law would say you’re wrong. I don’t think you can sell that you were “standing your ground” or were in “immediate danger” if you chase the guy down the street and kill him. But I could be wrong??
Whatever..thieves that break in peoples houses, and take peoples hard earned possessions, deserve what they get 🤬

As I said before I did not see the video and did not know that they were chasing him down the street. I was speaking strictly from a breaking in standpoint. I will always protect my family no matter what but I will not unnecessarily take a life. Hopefully none of us will ever be in that position but none of us can also say what we would do if we were in that position.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Jogging in cargos with a belt on. Apparently they were having a lot of burglaries in the neighborhood and these 2 dodos were self patroling.
So what's your point?

I havent seen the video. And I wont. Pulling a gun on the street, aiming, and pulling trigger (to kill); is a choice. Any prosecutor would have a field day with that.

Easy to establish intent to harm, beyond reasonable doubt. At very least, aggravated assault or manslaughter.

Also, people who posted such a video should be flogged and do 12 Hail Mary's.

Last edited:
I’m just explaining what the law is. Not trying to stir anything up. These types of cases are fact specific.

I know what the law STATES. I'm honestly just saying, I don't give one effing iota of a damn what the law says in this matter. If you come into my house with ill intent, I will kill you...or die trying. Law be damned. I will enjoy my three for free in prison if I have to.

I know what the law STATES. I'm honestly just saying, I don't give one effing iota of a damn what the law says in this matter. If you come into my house with I'll intent, I will kill you...or die trying. Law be damned. I will enjoy my three for free in prison of I have to.
Yep..

I wanted to have a more informed view and watched the video. I regret that immensely. I actually didn't think I would see the shot that would kill them.

I promise you (because you should not watch the video). There is no gray line.
That boy was murdered in cold blood no matter what happened shy of it being known that he had just killed someone else. Which is not the case.

I know what the law STATES. I'm honestly just saying, I don't give one effing iota of a damn what the law says in this matter. If you come into my house with ill intent, I will kill you...or die trying. Law be damned. I will enjoy my three for free in prison if I have to.

That’s fine. But some think they know, and ignorance won’t help that defense.

I may not like that 30 mph zone, but I try to follow it.

If you pay, I will still defend you when it happens.

If they withdraw with my possessions? Fu*I the law. I'm killing them.

That’s fine. But some think they know, and ignorance won’t help that defense.

I may not like that 30 mph zone, but I try to follow it.

If you pay, I will still defend you when it happens.
As long as you got my back brother...we're cool. We don't have to agree on everything.

Reactions: VolGee4
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back