Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its been a long time hasn't jake? Think of the last 10 or 12 years of what been we through. Horrible seasons, the weirdest coaching searches we have ever seen and the worst coach I believe to ever come through UT in Jones. I am going to enjoy every min of this!

How many commitment stories did VQ have already done for these past 5 commits?

I'll go with 3. (Wilcoxson, Nixon, and Lewis) What do you all say?

Top juco RB commits to Tennessee

"Honestly, South Carolina was a good school for me. But I don’t know. I did some research, and just comparing the running back coach at Tennessee and the running back coach at South Carolina and their history. And Tennessee’s history is amazing. That’s the place.

Hate to see South Carolina take an L like that. Imagine having no history in your football program...couldn't be me.

Top juco RB commits to Tennessee

"Honestly, South Carolina was a good school for me. But I don’t know. I did some research, and just comparing the running back coach at Tennessee and the running back coach at South Carolina and their history. And Tennessee’s history is amazing. That’s the place.

Hate to see South Carolina take an L like that. Imagine having no history in your football program...couldn't be me.
Their board was so mad.

The local guys there said he's the best hs rb they've seen since they can renember.

Man Salter's HUDL is awesome to watch. He's got some Manziel and Mahomes in him. He's the kind of guy that can turn a decent offense into a great one.
Yeah I just hope he grows an inch or so. I know he’s very Russell Wilson-like but, I just want the kid to be a tad taller and thicker built to withstand more hits like you think he would see in this conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back