Kaiya Wynn to Tennessee :)

I've seen film on this girl...I don't care what moon, stars or meteorites follow her,,,she's a Baller'

I agree with you Coach look at Teonni at 6-3 i say 6-4 ESPN has her Overall Rank #22 but has her #3 Position Rank

She drives.....she shoots....she scores.....she shoots a wicked demon ball.....

Now this is what a basketball player looks like...
Dontavia%20Wagoneer%20and%20Kaiya%20Wynn%20pg%205.jpg

I think she is poised for the rebound here...

Reactions: VolBall09
Excellent recruiting win on home turf. After seeing a lot of talented in-state players pass on the Lady Vols these past few years, seeing one sign up is fantastic. Good for Coach Harper, the staff, and the Lady Vols.

Last edited:
She drives.....she shoots....she scores.....she shoots a wicked demon ball.....

Now this is what a basketball player looks like...
Dontavia%20Wagoneer%20and%20Kaiya%20Wynn%20pg%205.jpg

GameTime, we need to talk. Kaiya is a state champ in the 200 and 400m and a good long jumper and high jumper. She may be the most athletically gifted player the LVs have signed since Glory Johnson.

In today's game, elite team need athletes with very good basketball skills or skilled ballplayers who are very athletic (the order does not matter).

I note that athleticism can come in different forms- sometimes you have Glory Johnson whose vertical is off the charts and has elite sprinter speed. Sometimes it is a player with great balance, coordination, and lateral quickness.

Last edited:
GameTime, we need to talk. Kaiya is a multi-state champ in the 200 and 400m and a good long jumper and high jumper. She may be the most athletically gifted player the LVs have signed since Glory Johnson.

In today's game, elite team need athletes with very good basketball skills or skilled ballplayers who are very athletic (the order does not matter).

I note that athleticism can come in different forms- sometimes you have Glory Johnson whose vertical is off the charts and has elite sprinter speed. Sometimes it is a player with great balance, coordination, and lateral quickness.

Sometimes it's a Jordan Horston who is both an athlete and a baller
Salary fits this mold, and now Kaiya
Coach K is mixing it up
Height,
speed,
power,
skills,
heart,
brains...I knew Kellie would prove me right and she will...Next up will be:

"Don't start ****, won't be no ****".

Are you talking to me? The person who was defending you ... you yourself have posted that you have difficulty understanding things some time.

That poster was responding to a question asked by another poster and didn’t say anything negative about Wynn or her ranking.

Soooo WTF are you talking about? Don’t start any **** YOU jumped on the poster for simply answering a question a question that likely more than one person had.

I don’t want to turn this post into something it ISNT!

Congrats Kaiya we are lucky to have you and can’t wait to see you suit up for UT😃

@Bballnut1952 thank you for providing the rankings!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back