Aaliyah Moore to TX

What I am hearing you say is that the only thing that the LV's have to offer Teonni is the opportunity to play with her sister. IF that is your deciding point then it must be the only reason she hasn't committed by now. Please give the player some credit for her individual intellectual capabilities.
1588104110667.jpeg

Good grief,,,, this is the chief reasons folks want Teonni here,,I don'tr feel the need to go into the other reasons why because since she is #22 in the country,,,it should be obvious

View attachment 274255

Good grief,,,, this is the chief reasons folks want Teonni here,,I don'tr feel the need to go into the other reasons why because since she is #22 in the country,,,it should be obvious

LOL You obviously don't need my support but curious what Needorange think you imply this? I am not seeing it at all. The closest thing he says about them playing together is and note the IF ."If Teonni has a desire to play with her sister, could benefit the program and we don't get her. That would not bode well. Perception is reality". He is a big supporter of the Harper....It's reasonable to think the fact her sister plays here may or may not give the school an advantage..I see him stating the impact on getting recruit like Key is huge...maybe the most important recruit TN is still in on. We all know her talent and know what the staff can provide that goes unsaid.

LOL You obviously don't need my support but curious what Needorange think you imply this? I am not seeing it at all. The closest thing he says about them playing together is and note the IF ."If Teonni has a desire to play with her sister, could benefit the program and we don't get her. That would not bode well. Perception is reality". He is a big supporter of the Harper....It's reasonable to think the fact her sister plays here may or may not give the school an advantage..I see him stating the impact on getting recruit like Key is huge...maybe the most important recruit TN is still in on. We all know her talent and know what the staff can provide that goes unsaid.

And,,,,to go back to his post...give Teonni some cerebral credit. She wants to be recruited not assumed

Jumper can correct me if I'm wrong on this but it show I feel. I think what he's saying is Teonni is not only a talented great player/recruit but her choice may impact future recruiting more so than not getting a player like Rivers. He's not saying they aren't doing everything (this I'm not sure about) but if they aren't it would be smart to do everything and anything possible to get her because if she chooses elsewhere perception out in the recruiting world could be "what's wrong with TN " .. TN appears to have some advantages over other schools with Key . Imagine if she chooses elsewhere not only will we miss out on a great recruit but it can be used negatively.

Funny I was put on blast for making this same comment a month or two ago... 🤔

VN Store

Back