If they cancel 2020 season

Don't bet on it. They had the virus in Australia during their Summer period. and know one knows what was happening in Africa. Of course, one could do what our President suggest yesterday; inject Clorox into our skin-lungs or zap the body with ultraviolet light. Do that and no one will have to worry about the virus, ballgames, or anything else. The problem is, someone will be stupid enough to try it.
God save us.
You people love taking miss quotes to extreme. Also in warmer weather it is proven to slow down and not spread as much I mean after all Florida isnt as bad as new york....

You people love taking miss quotes to extreme. Also in warmer weather it is proven to slow down and not spread as much I mean after all Florida isnt as bad as new york....
Nothing has been proven about the epidemiology of this virus. It is world wide and is occurring all over the World. NY did not practice social distancing until it was established. They were about a week late in closing things down. Maybe you should acquire a little bit of education on the subject before you spout off.

Nothing has been proven about the epidemiology of this virus. It is world wide and is occurring all over the World. NY did not practice social distancing until it was established. They were about a week late in closing things down. Maybe you should acquire a little bit of education on the subject before you spout off.
You clearly don't know what new York did bc they were one of the first to respond to this and have been on it since. Lol new York city highly populated. You should educate yourself on this matter so you don't look dumb again. What made it worse is they brought home students that were studying abroad in highly effected countries. They should of told them to stay their instead. On January 17th when two confirmed cases in America, coumo started testing. Didn't take until February until the FDA approved of more testing procedures. If anything the FDA really screwed this up. Then the deaths of Coronavirus isn't all 100% as it's been proven that the more cases hospitals say they have the more money they get so they started reporting more and saying people died from it when they actually didn't.

Coronavirus timeline: How Gov. Cuomo has responded to pandemic since January

You clearly don't know what new York did bc they were one of the first to respond to this and have been on it since. Lol new York city highly populated. You should educate yourself on this matter so you don't look dumb again. What made it worse is they brought home students that were studying abroad in highly effected countries. They should of told them to stay their instead. On January 17th when two confirmed cases in America, coumo started testing. Didn't take until February until the FDA approved of more testing procedures. If anything the FDA really screwed this up. Then the deaths of Coronavirus isn't all 100% as it's been proven that the more cases hospitals say they have the more money they get so they started reporting more and saying people died from it when they actually didn't.

Coronavirus timeline: How Gov. Cuomo has responded to pandemic since January
I clearly do know what NYC did and didn't do and when they did it. Cuomo has done a very good job, but he waited a week too long to get it started. In fact, if he was running for President today, I would vote for him. He has struggled to get the rapid response from the current President and was been one of the few who have call out the delay in getting supplies and materials when he needed them. He has been a leader in realizing the importance of testing, and was left wanting. I get all the MMWR reports from the CDC as they are developed, and have admired of Dr.. Fauci since I met him in the early 1970s. The ball was dropped on the East Coast when U S citizens from Europe were not tested and quarantined when they were brought home from France, Italy Germany ,etc.

im not talking about football here. I’ve beat the following drum to death and will do it one more time.

you can not do this without drastic ramifications to millions of people. At best we’re in a damned if you do, damned if you don’t scenario.

but, I know in a town like Gainesville, Tuscaloosa, and many other college towns in the South....if there are no students because classes are all online and there is no football, you might as well let every business in those cities declare bankruptcy right now.

and I continue to believe (and continue to be wrong) that either decision makers are not going to sit there and let that happen or the people who’s lives will be destroyed will not just sit there and let that happen.

it will be really, really interesting to see people campaign in November on a policy of indefinite stay at home orders and indefinite school closures.

VN Store

Back