Meme Jackson's brother passed away

I didn't post it bc I felt too close. . . Sent both her and her Mom my condolences.
I let her teammates know she needed support

I do hope to see some messages here that I can let her know she should read.
Prayers for Meme, folks. This hit her very hard.
Both Lanesha and she need our prayers and consoling words

I will wait until Sunday morning to let Meme and Nesha know this thread was done for them so we can give as many as possible the chance to say something to them

Last edited:
I’m in this club. Hate it for all who are members. Loss my sis five days before my birthday and 6 before two a days started my senior year of football. I’m crying now.

A club no one wants to be in. I lost one older brother to cancer and one younger brother to an auto accident. The younger and I were inseparable in our youth. To this day when I hear his favorite Pink Floyd tune on the classic rock station, I swell up. But this is about Meme. She, per her twitter account is devastated with this trauma. To her all I can say is it never stops hurting but it does start healing.

So very sorry, I just lost my oldest son this year. I know her hurt. Praying for her and the family. I always enjoy watching her play. God be with you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your loss Ladyvol777. In the time I have been on this site, you have become one of the handful of people I would truly like to sit with and talk to. My condolences for your loss.

I have never lost a sibling, thank God, but my older brother was diagnosed with dementia about two years ago, and is stage five, and my oldest little sister had breast cancer about fifteen years ago, so I have dealt with the anxiety that comes with the possibility of losing one. The pain Meme is going through is intense, I'm sure, and I hope I never feel it, although it's a possibility. Prayers for Meme and all her family.

Prayers for Meme and her family, loosing a sibling is devastating . . . we lost a daughter just before birth, she was a twin, my wife has never really recovered nor have I. Lose of a loved one is devastating but remember Meme you have the VolNation to lean on!

GBO

I lost my sister in June. I can attest it is and just feels different. It changes your life forever. My condolences to her and her family.

Ms. Jackson, my sincere heartfelt prayers to you and your family on the lost of your beloved brother. May Almighty God grant you His Peace and Strength through Christ Jesus. Grant that now, and in the days to come that the sense of emptiness created by the loss of your brother will be evermore filled with great and eternal of love of your beloved brother. May these humble words give you and your family comfort in the midst of your grief:
CANDLE IMAGE OF LOSS.jpg

"In the course of our living,
pain which cannot forget,
falls drop by drop upon the heart,
until, in our own despair,
against our will,

comes love and wisdom born anew through the merciful Grace of Almighty God.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back