The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

The Titans got a very good quarterback in Cole McDonald
from nfl.com
While he can read defenses and throw with touch, he doesn't have the timing or ball placement to make up for his weak arm. He needs to work to a condensed field as a pro, but even then, jumpy cornerbacks could feast since he struggles to work with consistent anticipation to limit contested throws. He's a decent athlete, but it's not enough to offset his throwing deficiencies.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Clowney is not this important
No, but the way he handled the front end of the draft, taking a luxury pick over a position of immediate need would make him incompetent, that's my only point. The way he's handled it makes me think he feels as confident as one can he's in the bag. You disagree with that assessment? If so why?

How does drafting a 7th round safety who won’t make the roster vs drafting a kicker that would improve the worst kicking game in NFL history help the team?

Reactions: Vols4us
I am good with this draft for the first four picks. Those guys will be good. The last two were weird with Blankenship sitting there and any number of players over a mediocre MAC level S. McDonald is probably practice squad.

But gained with the pick trade and comp pick in the third for next year as Burhead posted.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Damnit, we needed a kicker badly. I don't get the last pick at all when a position of need was there in Blankenship. Really don't get it, I didn't like the first pick at all. A luxury pick when we had immediate needs. I think he will develop into a starter eventually but be won't be an immediate starter.

I really like the running back pick, he'll help us on special teams and give us an option when Henry needs a blow.

VN Store

Back