Social Distancing at College Football games

There is no reason not to have College Football On Time. We have Treatments, It is NOT Nearly as Deadly as advertised; and if everyone gets tested and uses common sense (don't go to a game If you are SICK) We are looking at the same impact as the regular flu. WE have done out part (quarantined) and if the Medical Community will stop the "Side Effects" narrative of Plaquinal (Malaria drug that I have taken, and know someone who has taken it for 20 years with NO Issues) Any New Cases can be handled----Treated Early. Let's get on with Living. The Vaccine Pushers want us to remain locked down in Fear; that's why they Inflated the Numbers. Just Treat the Sick, and get this Country Open! And CHINA can go to hell!

If Bama fans want to experience social distancing, they can watch the game at the dentist office instead of the trailer park

If Mizzou fans want to experience social distancing, they can watch at their stadium instead of a safe space

If LSU fans want to experience social distancing, they can watch games at an AA meeting

If UGA fans want to experience social distancing, they watch games from the national championship podium

If Arky fans want to experience social distancing, they can watch games at a Vegan restaurant

If MSU fans want to, they can watch from their football trophy room

There is no reason not to have College Football On Time. We have Treatments, It is NOT Nearly as Deadly as advertised; and if everyone gets tested and uses common sense (don't go to a game If you are SICK) We are looking at the same impact as the regular flu. WE have done out part (quarantined) and if the Medical Community will stop the "Side Effects" narrative of Plaquinal (Malaria drug that I have taken, and know someone who has taken it for 20 years with NO Issues) Any New Cases can be handled----Treated Early. Let's get on with Living. The Vaccine Pushers want us to remain locked down in Fear; that's why they Inflated the Numbers. Just Treat the Sick, and get this Country Open! And CHINA can go to hell!
Alot of factual information here...who needs doctors or scientists who's life's work is spent keeping people healthy, when all the answers are on VN.
Yes, China can go to hell.

You are not smart. That's the kindest thing I can say to this load of crap.

I want to be at the game as much as anyone but to me here is what needs to happen.
1) No Fans in the stadium, we all watch on TV
2) Every player from both teams (if they traveled or dressed out) have to be tested for Covid on Friday before the game.
3) The test has to be given by someone other than the team as we know there are those who will cheat (for their best players)
4) Positive test, you are out for at least two games no questions asked and you must be tested each week before you can be cleared.
5) All testing includes the coaching/support staff.
6) Each home game week we all have to send in $26 for the (2) beers we would have purchased at the stadium to help support the schools deal with the loss of income from the empty stadiums.

feel free to add your own stipulations.

The malaria drug is an iffy treatment at best.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I want to be at the game as much as anyone but to me here is what needs to happen.
2) Every player from both teams (if they traveled or dressed out) have to be tested for Covid on Friday before the game.
3) The test has to be given by someone other than the team as we know there are those who will cheat (for their best players)
4) Positive test, you are out for at least two games no questions asked and you must be tested each week before you can be cleared.
6) Each home game week we all have to send in $26 for the (2) beers we would have purchased at the stadium to help support the schools deal with the loss of income from the empty stadiums.

#3 would be punishable with jail time. FYI

Reactions: VolBricks

Believe me, I want CFB as much as anyone, but can't imagine that college sports players are treated unlike the working world. The company I work for has manufacturing plants all over the SE, and we've had varying ranges of plant closures...all having to do with the degree of contact tracing where the person worked. For example, one plant had a one day shut down and reopen next day after the cleaning because the one person who had Covid worked in a semi isolated area. Another plant got completely closed down for over a week, because the person who had it was a supervisor and was all over the plant in contact with many people. The second example is why I'm struggling to understand how there will be a CFB season...literally one player gets it, and the whole team is exposed. And if a team is exposed, then what's the case for lining up against the next week's team?

Believe me, I want CFB as much as anyone, but can't imagine that college sports players are treated unlike the working world. The company I work for has manufacturing plants all over the SE, and we've had varying ranges of plant closures...all having to do with the degree of contact tracing where the person worked. For example, one plant had a one day shut down and reopen next day after the cleaning because the one person who had Covid worked in a semi isolated area. Another plant got completely closed down for over a week, because the person who had it was a supervisor and was all over the plant in contact with many people. The second example is why I'm struggling to understand how there will be a CFB season...literally one player gets it, and the whole team is exposed. And if a team is exposed, then what's the case for lining up against the next week's team?

It could be like the "Florida flu" a few years back when Will Grier was there. Florida complained of a "flu outbreak" (outside of flu season) between the UT and Ole Miss games. No one on UT or Ole Miss got it. Turns out, some of the players (Will Grier is one) thought Tamiflu masked steroid usage....

Alot of factual information here...who needs doctors or scientists who's life's work is spent keeping people healthy, when all the answers are on VN.
Yes, China can go to hell.

OK Argue with the FDA, which just approved Plaquinal for Clinical Trials ;and I doubt they would approve such a "Dangerous Drug" LMAO. I though the FDA was YOUR Reliable source? You can't have it both ways.

Reactions: VOLstuckinKY2

Viruses run their course. This is slowing down now. By August it will be a non factor. But keep up the Sky is Falling Narrative. That's what the Vaccine Proponents Like.

Viruses run their course. This is slowing down now. By August it will be a non factor. But keep up the Sky is Falling Narrative. That's what the Vaccine Proponents Like.
They do and economies correct themselves but doesn’t mean you won’t be a casualty of the course or the correction...

COVID killed more people in a day this week than the flu did in all of 2019, but carry on with your chicken little pics

SAY WHAT? One Day? Wow you people are desperate to post an opinion. Did you KNOW that Approximately 1/3 of cov cases were actually NOT cause by Corona? CDC told DR's to list COD as Corona even if there was no Lab Work to Prove it. WHY? Agenda. Keep us in Fear and Locked Down. It's Documented. Search it. WOW. Such followers.

They do and economies correct themselves but doesn’t mean you won’t be a casualty of the course or the correction...

I won't be. I protect myself. And; If it will facilitate College Football WITH FANS, I will advocate Mandatory Masks. Let's see what they find wrong with THAT. 2 Minutes.

VN Store

Back