Tennessee Mailbox not cover.

Googled it. Not trying to be smart but I assume you know how to google since you're already on a website talking about mailboxes. Not like I'm talking to my grandpa over the phone and he's asking where the volume button is on his flip phone that he refuses to surrender. Found several options.

Last edited:
Too much? :)

um-tv.jpg

Tennessee Volunteers Helmet Style Mailbox - OnlineSports.com

Googled it. Not trying to be smart but I assume you know how to google since you're already on a website talking about mailboxes. Not like I'm talking to my grandpa over the phone and he's asking where the volume button is on his flip phone that he refuses to surrender. Found several options.

Seems to me to be a smart-a-- response. All that what was need was to answer "try google".

I kind of like the idea of the little flag on the helmet. That could have multiple uses in a game.
1587478885606.png

For example, if player with one unsportsman like penalty will have to play with the flag up, until he gets booted, or maybe a secret signal for a check off from a quarterback. Instead of yelling "Omaha, Omaha", the QB just reaches up and raises the flag. Freak, let's make some money off this idea.

Seems to me to be a smart-a-- response. All that what was need was to answer "try google".

Could have been worse...…….back 6-7 years ago, I worked with a boneheaded guy who would always say, "Google is your friend".

After first couple of hundred renditions, that got rather stale.

I kind of like the idea of the little flag on the helmet. That could have multiple uses in a game.
View attachment 272596

For example, if player with one unsportsman like penalty will have to play with the flag up, until he gets booted, or maybe a secret signal for a check off from a quarterback. Instead of yelling "Omaha, Omaha", the QB just reaches up and raises the flag. Freak, let's make some money off this idea.

Yes! Use the little flag to indicate which offensive lineman moved prior to the snap.

Drew Richmond would have needed a flagpole.

But, does it play Rocky Top when the door is opened?
Get it to do that and meet USPS standards and you got a winner. Still, it is ugly as sin.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I got mine from lowes. Its all white with power T’s on both sides. Its pretty nice and not basic. I put it on a cedar post

VN Store

Back