'19 CA QB JT Daniels (Georgia commit)

Magic8Vol

5 star QB from Mater Dei in California

Pro style QB committed to USC

Couldn't find his main recruiter for USC but with Helton coming to Pruitts staff could be someone to watch in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Tyson Helton was his main recruiter. But I’m sure he sticks with USC. One name that would be interesting is Matt Corral out of Long Beach currently committed to Florida. Pocket passer that doesn’t fit Mullen’s system.

Reactions: 2 people
5 star QB from Mater Dei in California

Pro style QB committed to USC

Couldn't find his main recruiter for USC but with Helton coming to Pruitts staff could be someone to watch in the future.

This is one kid that definitely committed to the school, not just football. Short of total collapse of the team and coaches, or the school burns down, he's all USC.

Princess, noticed you've been a member here since '12, just curious what prompted you to join our forum back then?

That’s how we felt about Mays.

Well, word is out that he is reclassifying to the 2018 class, it should be announced very soon.

He has been the main recruiter for both the 2018 and 2019 class, he plays for a USC feeder school - the HC is a Trojan, packed full with 4&5* talent, including #2 WR Amon-Ra St. Brown.

Well, word is out that he is reclassifying to the 2018 class, it should be announced very soon.

He has been the main recruiter for both the 2018 and 2019 class, he plays for a USC feeder school - the HC is a Trojan, packed full with 4&5* talent, including #2 WR Amon-Ra St. Brown.

I watched the game between mater dei & st johns bosco. Amazing how many d-1 kids between the 2 schools. They said St. Brown had a brothers that played for Stanford & Notre Dame. Any word on where he may go?

I watched the game between mater dei & st johns bosco. Amazing how many d-1 kids between the 2 schools. They said St. Brown had a brothers that played for Stanford & Notre Dame. Any word on where he may go?

USC momentum has been building for months now, JT and St. Brown are close. Academics and alumni network is very important to dad.

One of my tailgate, and season ticket buddies, daughter is married to Jordan Palmer - Carson's brother, he's a personal QB coach to several of the big name college and NFL QBs, including JT and Sam Darnold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nickoli
Tyson isn't going to attempt to take his brothers QB. There are lines you can cross and lines you can't. That's one you don't. Odds are he wouldn't go anywhere else anyway so no reason to attemtp

Tyson isn't going to attempt to take his brothers QB. There are lines you can cross and lines you can't. That's one you don't. Odds are he wouldn't go anywhere else anyway so no reason to attemtp

I mean....Pruitt is talking to Bama commits. I really think when it comes to it, if you put the work and time into recruiting them, then you have the right to continue that at your new place, and if they prefer to follow you, rather than stick with the school, so be it.

Both imo. He could come here and win the job, then Harrison Bailey could transfer . Also, he could come and possibly not beat out Harrison Bailey .
Why would Harrison transfer
best case scenario is he comes here, is a 1 and out and Harrison takes the reigns in 21

Reactions: VOLED
Best case: Daniels comes, Short and Maurer leave, JG is what everyone hopes, UT wins 9 games, and you have two 5 stars competing for the starting job next season.

Worst case: Daniels comes, Bailey leaves, JG doesn't improve, UT wins 6 games, Bailey goes and leads Florida to the next 4 East titles, Daniels gets beat out by a freshman next year, and wraps his career up at UC-Irvine.

Most likely: Daniels stays out west or goes to Michigan.

I’m finding it hard to understand why we’d recruit him or why he would come here so I don’t see it happening. Maybe COVID-19 cancels the season and so Pruitt sees this as an opportunity to put two 5-star QBs on a roster to battle it out for 2021, but outside of that it would seem odd to waste a roster spot on a 7th QB. I just can’t see this happening even though multiple outlets are reporting it as likely.

VN Store

Back