Just curious - Would you go to Neyland now?

Would you go to Neyland?

• Yes

Votes: 374 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 251 40.2%

• Total voters
I get that and it makes perfect sense. You should be careful. You’ll also likely get a vaccine when it comes available. For me, I won’t. I’m not sure tho how you’ll ever be able to go back to normal without a vaccine if you believe people like Fauci who basically are saying this thing is never going away.
I will have some level of comfort when I see the new case numbers start to drop to a trickle. There is always risk, some is just not avoidable. I will definitely get the vaccine if it comes out. Wife and daughter will too, I am pretty sure.

I get that and it makes perfect sense. You should be careful. You’ll also likely get a vaccine when it comes available. For me, I won’t. I’m not sure tho how you’ll ever be able to go back to normal without a vaccine if you believe people like Fauci who basically are saying this thing is never going away.
Have you gone sour on Dr Fauci? A few weeks ago you were boosting him up. I've tried to cut back following all the COVID news (prescribed by Dr. Juzunk), so I'm not in the loop. What has Dr Fauci said or done to change your opinion of him?

Have you gone sour on Dr Fauci? A few weeks ago you were boosting him up. I've tried to cut back following all the COVID news (prescribed by Dr. Juzunk), so I'm not in the loop. What has Dr Fauci said or done to change your opinion of him?
No I haven’t grown sour on Fauci. I think he’s the guy who we all need to listen to. But, as he himself said, he’s not thinking about anything but the virus. He doesn’t take economics into his consideration. And, unfortunately, we have to. So we have to listen to not only Fauci, but economists, and we have to weigh the balances.

I would be there RIGHT NOW, and I don't care how many others are there...if I could watch Tennessee play a football game in Neyland. When you get to be my age, been going there since the '70s, you realize you have WAY more games BEHIND me than IN FRONT of me...I'm there in an instant!

Surely one of our resident math/engineering brains on VN could calculate how many people could fit into Neyland if everyone sat 6 feet apart. Surely the dimensions of the stadium are available somewhere. Don’t forget to include the presstitutes in the press box. Good quarantine mental exercise.

Last edited:
Reactions: savannahfan
Surely one of our resident math/engineering brains on VN could calculate how many people could fit into Neyland if everyone sat 6 feet apart. Surely the dimensions of the stadium are available somewhere. Don’t forget to include the pressitutes in the press box. Good quarantine mental exercise.
well, since we basically get 12” per seat just divide total capacity by 6. Probably somewhere between 15k and 20k

Pretty sure my IQ is over 50, and I’d still go in a heartbeat. Are we going to cower for everything that comes along from now on, and just blindly ask how high when “big brother” says jump. My goal is on the eternal, but if I can’t enjoy life to some extent while I’m here, then I had just as soon move on now.

Pretty sure my IQ is over 50, and I’d still go in a heartbeat. Are we going to cower for everything that comes along from now on, and just blindly ask how high when “big brother” says jump. My goal is on the eternal, but if I can’t enjoy life to some extent while I’m here, then I had just as soon move on now.
This is what the virus wants! For us to stay home! Don’t let the virus win!

VN Store

Back