Lane Kiffin impressed by how Jeremy Pruitt has improved Vols

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss

“He’s done a great job,” Kiffin said during an interview on “SportsTalk” on 99.1 The Sports Animal in Knoxville on Monday. “Really glad to see it pay off. He’s one of the hardest-working guys in the country. That takes a little time. I know everything wasn’t perfect at first.

“It was good to see the end of last season end so well, to play so well. I told him when I saw him, we played somebody or I had seen his team play against someone we were playing the last two years and boy what a difference in just a year. He had changed the roster and getting players better, so the future is very bright there.”

That 2020 matchup is going to be fun. A Kiffin offesne vs a Pruitt defense. Will be a chess match

“He’s done a great job,” Kiffin said during an interview on “SportsTalk” on 99.1 The Sports Animal in Knoxville on Monday. “Really glad to see it pay off. He’s one of the hardest-working guys in the country. That takes a little time. I know everything wasn’t perfect at first.

“It was good to see the end of last season end so well, to play so well. I told him when I saw him, we played somebody or I had seen his team play against someone we were playing the last two years and boy what a difference in just a year. He had changed the roster and getting players better, so the future is very bright there.”

That 2020 matchup is going to be fun. A Kiffin offesne vs a Pruitt defense. Will be a chess match
What 2020 match-up between the two?

Vols and Ole Miss play in Knoxville in 2021. It should be fun!

2021 Tennessee Football Schedule - FBSchedules.com

Good to see you back on VN, dduncan. Hope you & the family are well.

Hotty Toddy! Lane is in H E A V E N !

uOPIijP4hF7ILxlz7kn9PYHry8ThL5Q5Tdx_3W684A4m5FrDeg2sWAsxUxz1f61atVW1lS2t

Kiffin won't have them ready his first season. We should be favored

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back