Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

its so funny to see people who simply parrot political group talking points without even having an inkling of what actually is going on
I’ve been in healthcare for 21 years. I have literally seen this happen. When the clinicians and hospital administrators tell me this specifically in their offices I think I have literally heard the facts from the horses mouth. I actually do know what I’m talking about.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Right now individual plans are $575, employee spouse $1242, employee children $1224 employee family $1788 per month.
Okay. So tell us what you think you should be paying and how much of that do the employees pay? When I retired I was paying about $100 a month for my insurance. No matter how you figure it, it is part of your payroll.

American citizens deserve a lot of the credit as well for abiding by the social distancing guidelines.

I guess. At some point most were left with no choice. So is that credit? All entertainment shut down. Then a bunch of workplaces shut down. At some point, where would you even go?

Oh yeah it will 100% be used by Trump after its politicization against him. It's like yall dont even realize your digging your own grave. Good to see you are trying to keep up!
Which democrat came up with the numbers that are going to be used against them?

I'm guessing everybody will take credit (regardless of political affiliation) and heap any blame to be had one someone else. (also regardless of political affiliation)

I’m sure your right. It’s up to the public to determine who actually has foresight and took action to mitigate.

Okay. So tell us what you think you should be paying and how much of that do the employees pay? When I retired I was paying about $100 a month for my insurance. No matter how you figure it, it is part of your payroll.

My employees pay nothing for themselves, we pay 60% of their family coverage so the most anyone is paying is around $700 per month.

My contention is that if we got the .gov out of the way, and went to catastrophic plans only that are purchased by the individual premium costs would come down. I don't understand the beef you have with me?

I'm guessing everybody will take credit (regardless of political affiliation) and heap any blame to be had one someone else. (also regardless of political affiliation)
If I can say I didn't give it to anyone else, I deserve credit as well as everyone else that can say the same thing.

The American People have outpaced both the government and businesses at combating this.

Yeah that I’m not sure about. The conspiracy theorist in me feel like something might be happening that they’re not telling us about.

I know here they’ve had a continuance pay for employees that had hours cut by the stoppage of elective procedures. But as of yesterday, that stopped. We’re still getting paid but we have to stay at the hospital and can’t leave and get paid. Which is understandable enough but we’re getting paid to literally do nothing all day.
I’m glad I still have job and I’m getting paid though.

I think they're anticipating a surge which is based on faulty models. Time will tell if I'm right. Kinda like the anticipation on New Year's Eve of Y2K. Would the lights go out?

I think they're anticipating a surge which is based on faulty models. Time will tell if I'm right. Kinda like the anticipation on New Year's Eve of Y2K. Would the lights go out?
If there was ever a time to break out the Y2K stash of rice and beans, this is it. What do you think is the fault in the models? Did the models include social distancing measures? I think I will complain about the models at a later date and be a little thankful they were off.

I’ve been in healthcare for 21 years. I have literally seen this happen. When the clinicians and hospital administrators tell me this specifically in their offices I think I have literally heard the facts from the horses mouth. I actually do know what I’m talking about.
I know.i see it too. The problem is certain posters in this thread are “experts” when they have no experience or knowledge of how things work

My employees pay nothing for themselves, we pay 60% of their family coverage so the most anyone is paying is around $700 per month.

My contention is that if we got the .gov out of the way, and went to catastrophic plans only that are purchased by the individual premium costs would come down. I don't understand the beef you have with me?
My contention is you're a whiner. You have to pay for a decent plan for you employees and you don't like it. You want to buy a catastrophic plan that covers next to nothing for your employees. Pay up and take care of your employees or they will leave you.

My contention is you're a whiner. You have to pay for a decent plan for you employees and you don't like it. You want to buy a catastrophic plan that covers next to nothing for your employees. Pay up and take care of your employees or they will leave you.
That might have been true 2 months ago, but not with 3 million new unemployment claims.

VN Store

Back