Miss State Head Coach

scubavol

I saw a post on another site reporting Miss State offering 2 mil to an ACC coach. I find this difficult to believe. Anyone else seen this or have any reliable information on the coaching search at Miss State?

Walz could do a lot with the current roster if they stay; I wonder if he could recruit to Starksville, though...

Reactions: T_Vol376
This site would blow up if Walz did go to Starkville.

Haha I was gonna say that but left it alone.

I don’t know what’s going to happen but I do know there will probably be a ripple effect somewhere along the way. There are kids like Rickea, Madison hayes, and Sidney cook (and probably others) who chose MSU over Louisville so I wonder would they stay and want to be coached or would the reason they didn’t pick UL be the reason they decided to transfer with that move.

Reactions: sccshortstop
This is what I picture any time Holly's name is brought up regarding Miss St coaching search:

portrait-business-woman-waiting-call-260nw-96532396.jpg

They were willing to match/exceed whatever Texas was giving him, which I’m guessing is two million or slightly over (I think he was due just over two in 2021 regardless). They’ll certainly offer Walz two million, and he might have some fun with it, but I don’t see him leaving Louisville.

I could see McCray or their assistant taking over.

Wow... that’s a lot of money for a coach who hasn’t won a national title yet. Unless it’s McGraw and we know she isn’t leaving ND. Wouldnt that make this coaches base salary more than Staley ? I think it also may be more than Mulkey, McGraw, and possibly Geno?

With a broad smile for those who remember the comment last year by a Vol primary football boarder to us plebians
"I have it with Authority that the Louisville coach was ready to take the LV job! (and don't any of you with less knowledge disagree with ME, because I have it from a Authority)"

Ok. My first post ever on this board. Go easy on me. My oldest will be starting as freshman at UT in the Fall.

Back on topic:
Can't believe this lady isn't getting a good look by Miss St. A name familiar to this crowd.
Nikki McCray-Penson - Head Coach - Women's Basketball Coaches - Old Dominion University
She is getting a very good. A top-3 candidate and getting an interview. If and when Walz turns it down, she an their assisstant coach will be neck and neck.

Reactions: MUTigr92
Reactions: MUTigr92
Here is what I pulled off Elite Dawgs Board a few moments ago.

Attachments

• 6B6136FC-D602-4F53-B07C-7E5DBA0BC6CB.jpeg
    6B6136FC-D602-4F53-B07C-7E5DBA0BC6CB.jpeg
    274.5 KB · Views: 120
Soooo saw somewhere that Miss St may have their new HC... she just started following the Ms St AD... looks like LV may be taking over the SEC again

Attachments

• 57613D6B-8125-46DB-87C0-FD87575F4CC1.png
    57613D6B-8125-46DB-87C0-FD87575F4CC1.png
    751.5 KB · Views: 76
Soooo saw somewhere that Miss St may have their new HC... she just started following the Ms St AD... looks like LV may be taking over the SEC again

What? Their AD said it was down to three candidates if I’m not mistaken... not sure where you come up with the idea of LV taking over again though.

VN Store

Back