Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.

Oh damn I’m sorry I laid the phone down and our male cat was sitting on it . It’s odd you could identify that smell right away tho without hesitation.. do you own a male cat or is there something you want to share with us ? 😊

Oh damn I’m sorry I laid the phone down and our male cat was sitting on it . It’s odd you could identify that smell right away tho without hesitation.. do you own a male cat or is there something you want to share with us ? 😊

Yeah because I got half a bottle of Sasquatch cologne from @hog88 for Christmas.

Guilty, I'm a re-gifter. Plus the only shampoo I need is for the beard.

Since I got that Dr. Sasquatch stuff I don’t use anything else . I don’t have dry skin problems using it , that body wash was drying my skin out bad .

I just saw the sunglasses one last week . The guy is hilarious. He slaps her hand and says .. noooo . 😂

My girlfriend says he reminds her of me (she can't stand him) so I make a point to turn everything into an advertisement when we're doing anything together.

Maybe TMI but she definitely stormed out of the shower the other day when it turned into Dr. Bronners commercial, courtesy of me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: McDad and 0nelilreb
My girlfriend says he reminds her of me (she can't stand him) so I make a point to turn everything into an advertisement when we're doing anything together.

Maybe TMI but she definitely stormed out of the shower the other day when it turned into Dr. Bronners commercial, courtesy of me 🤣🤣🤣
If you can't irritate the snot out of your significant other, are you really even in a relationship?

I just saw a Rusty Wallace car ad on the TV and he was claiming that if anyone buys a new vehicle that he will make the payments until next year. I want a new car with a 6 month loan and no down payment.

VN Store

Back