The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

It's tough. Just got done with video family zoom, don't think my dad is worried, but asking lots of questions. My sister doesn't think this will decline until June

When I get off work, I go to my parents and don the gloves, face mask and Lysol before I go in, just to find out if they need me to go to the store for them, or else I wouldn’t go. My mom always asks me “why are you wearing all that around here and around everywhere and did you remember to pick up...?, every single day. They still haven’t got to the point to taking it seriously.

If he is going into peoples homes then yeah he has a concern -- Comcast sent me a notice that techs were not going into homes til May

Hence the meltdown and I agree with him. They are considered essential. Right now, just making sure he has the supplies that he needs and going over the list of precautions to do his job and keep his family safe.

When I get off work, I go to my parents and don the gloves, face mask and Lysol before I go in, just to find out if they need me to go to the store for them, or else I wouldn’t go. My mom always asks me “why are you wearing all that around here and around everywhere and did you remember to pick up...?, every single day. They still haven’t got to the point to taking it seriously.
My mom made masks for us.

Resized_20200403_125926.jpeg

VN Store

Back