The Official CoronaZoneVirus Thread

Can you have crona and not have a fever?
The three main symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, dry, hacking cough, and terrible fatigue. Do you have a thermometer? If so, start taking your temperature when you get up in the morning and then again 12 hours later, and write it down each drone to keep track. (It will probably be a bit higher later in the day.) if you start seeing it creep upwards, and especially if it hits 100, call your doc. In the meantime, rest up as best as you can. It’s probably just one of those minor bugs or just not sleeping well, but keep yourself to yourself for now. (Stay home.)

And not specifically for you, but for everyone: no heavy-duty drankin’, even a one time binge! Keep it to two drinks for men, one for women.

Binge drinking depresses the immune system!

The three main symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, dry, hacking cough, and terrible fatigue. Do you have a thermometer? If so, start taking your temperature when you get up in the morning and then again 12 hours later, and write it down each drone to keep track. (It will probably be a bit higher later in the day.) if you start seeing it creep upwards, and especially if it hits 100, call your doc. In the meantime, rest up as best as you can. It’s probably just one of those minor bugs or just not sleeping well, but keep yourself to yourself for now. (Stay home.)

And not specifically for you, but for everyone: no heavy-duty drankin’, even a one time binge! Keep it to two drinks for men, one for women.

Depresses the immune system but lifts one's spirits.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

Pretty sure you were looking for suppresses but that was funny!

It looks like it maybe a April Fools job gone bad. I’ve been looking all over and can’t find it. Now I wasted a half day being pizzed.

That's OK. It would have been good news/bad news. Bad that things had gotten that bad. Good cause the best crappie hole on the lake is 15 feet from my dock and every boat on the lake parks on top of it. It would have been a crying shame if I had it all to myself for a couple of weeks. Crappie season officially start April 17!

That's OK. It would have been good news/bad news. Bad that things had gotten that bad. Good cause the best crappie hole on the lake is 15 feet from my dock and every boat on the lake parks on top of it. It would have been a crying shame if I had it all to myself for a couple of weeks. Crappie season officially start April 17!

I love fishing for Crappie, they give such a fight (good eating also)

Pretty sure you were looking for suppresses but that was funny!
No actually, “depressed” is the correct term, meaning that your immune system has been going along (almost typed “chugging along”) at a certain level, but after a binge, often described as five or more drinks, that level of functioning is lowered (don’t know for how long), or depressed.

FWIW, in the other meaning of “depressed”, high doses of alcohol are also mental depressants. Inhibitions are lowered at first (par-tay!!), but the brain chemicals get hit hard. I suppose this results in the day-after blues, sadness, guilt, different things many people experience.

Anyway, since our own body’s strength is pretty much all we’ve got to rely on, there’s something to be said for being kind to ourselves. Again, we’re talking about tying one on, not a drink or two. And I’m certainly not preaching (wouldn’t have much credibility in this area, lol), just noting that we should take at least as good care of our bodies during a pandemic as we do our our cars or trucks before a long trip. 🍷

Be nice! I almost made a comment that you and joe have the Kentucky connection, and both think your cousins are hot. 🤔
Well, my two female cousins (that's all the girl 1st cousins I have) were hot.....but they old now like me! Ain't nuthin wrong with KY, we actually like it here. Taxes suck but other than that, not to shabby. Now, Eastern KY, @joevol33 bout the only thing good from there.

Well, my two female cousins (that's all the girl 1st cousins I have) were hot.....but they old now like me! Ain't nuthin wrong with KY, we actually like it here. Taxes suck but other than that, not to shabby. Now, Eastern KY, @joevol33 bout the only thing good from there.

I can’t say too much, I have family in Kentucky also.

No actually, “depressed” is the correct term, meaning that your immune system has been going along (almost typed “chugging along”) at a certain level, but after a binge, often described as five or more drinks, that level of functioning is lowered (don’t know for how long), or depressed.

FWIW, in the other meaning of “depressed”, high doses of alcohol are also mental depressants. Inhibitions are lowered at first (par-tay!!), but the brain chemicals get hit hard. I suppose this results in the day-after blues, sadness, guilt, different things many people experience.

Anyway, since our own body’s strength is pretty much all we’ve got to rely on, there’s something to be said for being kind to ourselves. Again, we’re talking about tying one on, not a drink or two. And I’m certainly not preaching (wouldn’t have much credibility in this area, lol), just noting that we should take at least as good care of our bodies during a pandemic as we do our our cars or trucks before a long trip. 🍷
Like I do with GVG sometimes, OK, you're right.....and then just walk away. Some battles you can't win.

VN Store

Back