Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

So just "tough love" from Donnie?
There you go again, ignoring what was said. I said everyone, including Trump, should own their responsibility. But you foolishly believe only Trump deserves blame. Heaven forbid you admit a Democrat screwed up as well. No, that only happens from Republicans. If a Democrat does it, it's somehow a Republican's fault. Right-wing propaganda! I bet it's hard to breathe with your head so far up your ass. At least you don't have to worry about this virus.

There are clearly massive coordination and planning issues to be fixed. I don't know if that's a Trump incompetence issue or failure of existing structures. Probably a bit of both.
It's a government issue. Government is rarely well coordinated under any President due to how massive it is, but hey, let's just blame Trump because we all know that's what you want it to be. Like I said before, plenty of people deserve blame and criticism, including Trump. But not just Trump.

Most of the blame in New York rests with de Blasio who kept schools opened and encouraged people to go out on the town.
I still say that whether it’s Trump, Pelosi, de Blassio etc, you just can’t blame these people. There was no way to react perfectly in the absence of information.

I still say that whether it’s Trump, Pelosi, de Blassio etc, you just can’t blame these people. There was no way to react perfectly in the absence of information.
Where I blame all elected leaders is for absence of forethought. They all knew it could happen, but operated under the assumption it wouldn't happen.

Reactions: DynaLo
There you go again, ignoring what was said. I said everyone, including Trump, should own their responsibility. But you foolishly believe only Trump deserves blame. Heaven forbid you admit a Democrat screwed up as well. No, that only happens from Republicans. If a Democrat does it, it's somehow a Republican's fault. Right-wing propaganda! I bet it's hard to breathe with your head so far up your ass. At least you don't have to worry about this virus.

Uhhh nope... I do not foolishly believe it all falls on Donald. Just that he has the resources of the federal government... you know the planes and stuff that can help expedite the actions/equipment orders of the governors from the suppliers around the globe (China).

Thank god we have private jet owners that "know Donald", and can get exceptions to fly to China.

kn040320dAPR20200402124507.jpg

Where I blame all elected leaders is for absence of forethought. They all knew it could happen, but operated under the assumption it wouldn't happen.
It’s a definite failure of imagination. I know I’m guilty.

Uhhh nope... I do not foolishly believe it all falls on Donald. Just that he has the resources of the federal government... you know the planes and stuff that can help expedite the actions/equipment orders of the governors from around the globe.

Thank god we have private jet owners that "know Donald", and can get exceptions to fly to China.
Because governors don't know anyone or have any authority whatsoever.

Reactions: NEO and volinbham
The NY study from a few years back that mentioned ventilator shortage in case of a pandemic shows it was at least in the realm of their imagination. They just ignored it.

It's a government issue. Government is rarely well coordinated under any President due to how massive it is, but hey, let's just blame Trump because we all know that's what you want it to be. Like I said before, plenty of people deserve blame and criticism, including Trump. But not just Trump.

If you are totally reliant upon the government to keep you safe from everything, you re going to be disappointed.

Reactions: tbwhhs and 37L1
Are governors not responsible for their states? If not, what the hell is their purpose?

Ever heard of teamwork?... go ahead keep wagging that finger...

I don't have time for 20 rounds with you today, maybe Septic or LG will fill in... maybe Mick...

Last edited:
Holy Hell.... wag your finger a little more at the govs... that'll do it.

Ever heard of teamwork?... go ahead keep wagging that finger...

I don't have time for 20 rounds with you today, maybe Septic or LG will fill in... maybe Mick...
Says the poster constantly wagging his finger at Trump, and only Trump.

Look no further than FDR and the lack of preparedness of our armed forces.
EMP preparedness is high on the list of concerns as well and who knows what has actually been implemented. Not sure how you would to be honest though.

VN Store

Back