Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I do not view view everything he says as being equally horrible and dishonest.
His statements have run the gambit from that's idiotic and an outright lie, to that sort of makes sense and is true and almost presidential sounding.
The higher the percentage of statements he makes that fall in the 2nd category, the more believable in general he becomes.
Unfortunatel,y to date, the vast majority of his statements fall in the first category.

So in short as long as he says things you agree with you believe him.

Got a call from a buddy wanting help getting his boat out of the water. The marina called him today and said they expect Lee to close all of the marinas in the state tomorrow and he won't be able to get to his boat. If true this is nothing more than a putative move that will backfire.
Are they going to try to keep people off the lake too?

Ridiculous, especially from the woman who stood in Chinatown and urged people to come out. But I'm sure her base will eat it up, because who cares if people are sick and dying if they can "get Trump".

I am beginning to believe the mixture of this thing to basically conceal itself for weeks along with its contagioness , that it has/will work itself through society no matter what we did/do.

Cant trust anything from China, if Italy does not flare back up I think it just reinforces my belief.

Media loves sensationalism. I think we can all agree on that.

My concern, the increase in testing will naturally mean an increase in positives. And, it will all hit as we see an increase in deaths because of the numbers who contracted the virus 10+/- days ago. It will absolutely scare the crap out of people.

A very astute concern, and I certainly understand my transmission rate output is not the actual rate, but a transmission rate distorted by a testing lag rate.

However, if that rate falls from 1.45 to 1.25, as an example, during the same period when we conducted more tests, then I know it is because the actual transmission rate is falling rapidly and causing downward pressure on that number to offset the upward pressure of new testing.

It is small comfort, but it tells me things aren't going quite as badly as is being reported and that our actions are having an effect.

Reactions: McDad and Mick
Got a call from a buddy wanting help getting his boat out of the water. The marina called him today and said they expect Lee to close all of the marinas in the state tomorrow and he won't be able to get to his boat. If true this is nothing more than a putative move that will backfire.
Mine is on Center-Hill, I haven't heard anything from them. If he tries this he should be removed from office tomorrow. Where is your buddy's boat?

This is BS. Pelosi was passing out $5200 pens while the President aligned a coronavirus task force.

You Dems support this????

And this isn't trying to influence the election? Chaired by someone who's openly supported Biden. All of this talk of oversight of the President, who watches over Congress?

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
This is BS. Pelosi was passing out $5200 pens while the President aligned a coronavirus task force.

You Dems support this????

I thought it might be mid summer but yeah, Trumps handling of this has to be looked at. Congress has oversight and should do their job.

VN Store

Back