Big Brother

Btw I rewatched last season and it's not very good on rewatch. Episode 2-4 were great, but other than that it was so predictable and lopsided. Team US wins, Caras Cult controls vote rinse and repeat. If not for Jordan causing chaos it really would have been unbearable to watch.

Also btw the fact they the have to go in and win an Elimination to make the final is an awesome idea. I read it's something like, I bailed on reading more cause I saw spoilers coming. Lol If you get voted in you call in anyone you want and the winner gets a key to the final. And anyone can call you in to take your key at any point, 6 keys so only 6 people make it to the final.

Edit: this makes me sad cause I know my dude Jordan will get all arrogant and call in CT to do hall brawl or some sh*t. Lol

Btw I rewatched last season and it's not very good on rewatch. Episode 2-4 were great, but other than that it was so predictable and lopsided. Team US wins, Caras Cult controls vote rinse and repeat. If not for Jordan causing chaos it really would have been unbearable to watch.

I only got to see a few episodes because of the Nexstar and CBS dispute. Hopefully it will be better this season.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I only got to see a few episodes because of the Nexstar and CBS dispute. Hopefully it will be better this season.

Last years format just screwed it, voting your own team in was a dumb idea. This years format, if true, could be awesome. Rumor is Wes and Bananas finally worked together, so that should be interesting. Not a fan of the cast though.

Reactions: The Sheriff
Me too but I clicked on that video on Twitter and saw 2 in the comments, which I know better than to look. Not big big ones but still sucked

Well I just spoiled myself on the first episode eliminations because FanDuel is having Fantasy contest The Challenge tonight, and the most points go to whoever wins an elimination. Evidently whoever runs FD doesnt realize this show leaks spoilers like crazy. Lol

Edit: tomorrow not tonight

Wes looking like Yukon Cornelius. Pretty stoked for the Wes Bananas alliance, even though it'll be dead in 2 weeks.

Bayleigh already with too much TV time.

I missed Bear...again.

Good spoiler in the preview idiots.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Names revealed for BB so far:

Paulie
Josh - winner
Nicole - winner
Janelle
Ian - winner
Bayleigh
Tyler - runner up