66 Movies In One Pic

I gave up and found the answers lol...There are actually 4 that haven't been listed because one was incorrect. I'll post the answers later when we either get them all or everyone has given up

I gave up and found the answers lol...There are actually 4 that haven't been listed because one was incorrect. I'll post the answers later when we either get them all or everyone has given up
What was the wrong answer

You say that like it's a bad thing and you have no idea.

Just be glad nobody asked about why I picked Friday the 13th part 3 for Jason's hockey mask. I could give you a detailed explanation as to why it can't be from any of the other movies.;)

Reactions: VolnJC
Is the ghost dog next to the Jason mask form The Corpse Bride or Frankenweenie?

You say that like it's a bad thing and you have no idea.

Just be glad nobody asked about why I picked Friday the 13th part 3 for Jason's hockey mask. I could give you a detailed explanation as to why it can't be from any of the other movies.;)

I was just having fun.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Has anyone ID'd the turpentine, the plant and the chatter teeth? Also the smiling monster in the dark?

I don't think anyone responded to you, and JC didn't add Transformers to the list. I think that door is from Taxi Driver. SIAP.
Ah. Gotcha. I thought the little round thing at the top of the door was part of Bumble bee, it must be something else.

Reactions: VolnJC
Give you guys hints on the last 3.
They are all foreign made films
Item hints:
car decal
plant
gnome

Has anyone ID'd the turpentine, the plant and the chatter teeth? Also the smiling monster in the dark?
the turpentine is the dip from Roger Rabbit, the teeth are Data's pinchers of power from the goonies, don't know about the plant.

Reactions: golfballs

VN Store

Back