Bobby Maze is forming a Tennessee alumni team for TBT 2020

That looks pretty formidable. I would go with a lineup of:

1 - Goins / Punter
2 - Lofton / Hubbs
3 - Hopson / Tatum
4 - Stokes / Crews
5 - Chism / Fields
Not sure if Bobby is playing, or coaching, but I'd have Punter as my starter at PG over MelGo.

Odd tidbit, all three PGs (Maze, Goins, and Punter were JC transfers). Tennessee hasn't signed many JC players in the last 20 years. Devon Baulkman, Ray Kasongo, D'Montre Edwards, and Rawane Ndiaye are the only others I can think of, though I am sure there is maybe one or two I am not remembering.

Not sure if Bobby is playing, or coaching, but I'd have Punter as my starter at PG over MelGo.

Odd tidbit, all three PGs (Maze, Goins, and Punter were JC transfers). Tennessee hasn't signed many JC players in the last 20 years. Devon Baulkman, Ray Kasongo, D'Montre Edwards, and Rawane Ndiaye are the only others I can think of, though I am sure there is maybe one or two I am not remembering.
Uros was Juco at one point right?

Random, but does anyone remember why we were so bad in 2010-2011? Our roster was stacked.
Pearl was suspended for half the season and that hung over the team's head all year long. They still made the NCAA Tournament, although Michigan blew 'em out. Then, the hammer fell and Pearl was fired

Reactions: TrippieRedd

VN Store

Back