The Atlanta Braves Thread

If you think big leaguers are playing 4 games in 2 days every week, I have the perfect bridge you need to own
Yep. Everybody hates doubleheaders. No point killing guys just so you can say you played X number of games instead of Y.

Just dumb down the season to play a full division schedule and go from there. Only way to get an accurate idea of who should make the postseason.

I wonder how much the uncertainty of the season played into Sale and Thor opting for surgery? Probably a foregone conclusion, but certainly made easier when you consider that you’re missing a season that never got played.

Watching game 2 of the 95 WS and Joe Morgan literally said “You know this was not a real good ball club till Fred McGriff arrived in 1993” and somebody should have told him who represented the NL in the 91 and 92 World Series

Watching game 2 of the 95 WS and Joe Morgan literally said “You know this was not a real good ball club till Fred McGriff arrived in 1993” and somebody should have told him who represented the NL in the 91 and 92 World Series
Joe Morgan’s broadcasting career is impossible to explain. He was awful every single day.

Reactions: TBrown
Joe Morgan’s broadcasting career is impossible to explain. He was awful every single day.

It’s terrible. He just said “The Braves are not really a good hitting club but they still produce a lot of runs” 🙄🙄

It’s terrible. He just said “The Braves are not really a good hitting club but they still produce a lot of runs” 🙄🙄
I’ll give him that it was a weird offense. They didn’t necessarily light it up all year, but a 3-7 of Chipper, McGriff, Justice, Klesko, Javy was scary.

It’s funny what happens though when you average 4.5 runs but only give up 3.5.

80-90 game season, who is in your rotation?

Soroka
Fried
Wright
Hamels
Folty

Newk pen
5 game season? nEwK iN pEn

1,000 game season? nEwK iN pEn

Why the question? We know your take

Also would be dumb AF to give Kyle Wright a whole service year for a half season. Hamels hasn’t even touched a baseball, so why are we counting on that?

Soroka, Max, Folty, Newk, Felix - if Hamels demonstrates health and results in ST or AAA, he bumps whoever performance dictates should be bumped. Could be any of the 5 if you’re being honest with yourself.

VN Store

Back