Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some information for you guys. Won’t tell you where I got it or how. However, only 1-2 people out of 7,000 need to be placed on a ventilator. Which means if the entire United States all got the virus at once we would need roughly 47,000 to 94,000 ventilators.

So, again don’t buy in to the media hype. People are going to die from this. However, it is not as bad as it is being made out to be. Just do your part and distance yourself and take measures so that you and others don’t get the virus.

Just some information for you guys. Won’t tell you where I got it or how. However, only 1-2 people out of 7,000 need to be placed on a ventilator. Which means if the entire United States all got the virus at once we would need roughly 47,000 to 94,000 ventilators.

So, again don’t buy in to the media hype. People are going to die from this. However, it is not as bad as it is being made out to be. Just do your part and distance yourself and take measures so that you and others don’t get the virus.

#coronavirusinsider #checkthestats

90979982_10101944164146788_1879211267613261824_n.jpg
Lmao!! We do a “quote of the week” and I sent that one in for all our stores this week!

Charlotte now in lockdown mode for the next 21 days.
saaahhweeeeeet!!!

doesn't matter anyway, it' just keeps raining. if covid doesn't get us, the floods will.............

does that mean the ABC stores are shutting down?

i may have to go investigate........i have a decent amount of booze....but i dunno about a month's worth.....BRB

Just noticed today after watching Fox, we have a suicide rate of about 120 per day dying from suicide. CV deaths yesterday was 21.

If the economy tanks much worse, our suicide rate will really skyrocket. More suicides than death from CV. That's not good. Open the economy back up with some preventive social distancing would be better than watching the suicide rate double from people becoming addicts from stress related social problems or jumping off bridges.

#closetocorona

Just noticed today after watching Fox, we have a suicide rate of about 120 per day dying from suicide. CV deaths yesterday was 21.

If the economy tanks much worse, our suicide rate will really skyrocket. More suicides than death from CV. That's not good. Open the economy back up with some preventive social distancing would be better than watching the suicide rate double from people becoming addicts from stress related social problems or jumping off bridges.
Where are you getting your corona mortality numbers? We had 140 deaths yesterday in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back