Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

This press briefing is just a waste of time. Trump, Pence, and Barr are all standing up there. Nobody wants to hear what either of those morons say. Nobody trusts nor should they trust anything they are saying. Trump randomly brings up the American asian community, like WTF?! Where is Fauci and the other medical professionals that actually matter?

Birx - the medical professional - said we performed 250K test this week and gave us the necessary 'medical professional' perspective. Trump and the others spoke because we elected them to do these things.

Last edited:
Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Reactions: NCFisher
Relax everybody. The stimulus bill will get done when both sides extract the maximum political gains that they possibly can. You think any of them care about the average citizen? Not a chance. You could have 10,000 a day dying and they wouldn’t care. Just got to get their pound of flesh. And two things the average joe wants to know. Where was Dr Fauci in today’s briefing? He’s the only credible one in that batch of clowns. I suspect he contradicted Trump one too many times and he got put in the corner. Secondly, what had Bill Barr taken and why did he look like he was in a coma?
1) Somewhere else.
1) Too much sh!t from your side.
2) Because he isn't on your team.

That's only for corporations accepting federal aid under the bill.

We can debate the wisdom of it, but it is specific to aid under the Act so it's not completely unrelated.
The union ****, the fuel guidelines on planes, the $10,000 student loan forgiveness is all utterly irrelevant and pure assclown behavior. The GOP should absolutely yield on stock buy backs and executive bonuses for bailed out companies

Relax everybody. The stimulus bill will get done when both sides extract the maximum political gains that they possibly can. You think any of them care about the average citizen? Not a chance. You could have 10,000 a day dying and they wouldn’t care. Just got to get their pound of flesh. And two things the average joe wants to know. Where was Dr Fauci in today’s briefing? He’s the only credible one in that batch of clowns. I suspect he contradicted Trump one too many times and he got put in the corner. Secondly, what had Bill Barr taken and why did he look like he was in a coma?

Goofy post; those witching about Fauci might want to take note of Birx's - the response team coordinator - credentials. She's more than qualified and capable to speak on the medical considerations of a pandemic.

And what the hell is Fauci going to tell us regarding execution of the supply chain management? Zero, that's what. Putting all the eggs in a CDC basket is why we had no testing for a month. Fauci is ONE member on the team.

Last edited:
Iran and Italy starting to show signs of some good numbers in daily death totals.

Looks like france and spain are on the ugly incline now.

Cant believe we shut the world down for this.

Our numbers will be ugly as well. But we chose the wrong path on top of that.
Yeah I was looking at their graphs today and thinking the same thing...I think we might hit 100k cases before we start leveling out..hopefully with less than 1% death rate

A bunch of the same stuff.

Not even close. Unless you can explain why the House version is 4 times longer.
I reviewed 60 pages of the House version and includes Indian education, NASA, USPS, Legal Services Corp (civil rights non profit) and these are just off the top of my head.

If that was Trump's view, his actions to this point would be wildy different.

That aside, people who aren't in a position to act can play the moral posturing game all day long.

The fact of the matter is... There is a number of lives that must be saved so that driving the economy into it's worst position since the Great Depression is worth it, and that number isn't "1".

I don't think it's easy to prioritize between the elderly and driving Americans that did nothing wrong into poverty. Not gonna act like there isn't a possibility that a decision could have to be made there. We aren't there yet, but give it another week or two and we will see.

Yeah I was looking at their graphs today and thinking the same thing...I think we might hit 100k cases before we start leveling out..hopefully with less than 1% death rate

Agreed.

When the collective world comes out of their fog and awakens to the economic damage, going to be interesting to see who all gets blamed for this idiocy of scorched earth strategy.

Well I caught something boys. Right now it's just a fever at 102. And it hit fast. Called one of the helps lines. They told me to self quarantine unless things get worse. Going to call my MD in the morning.

This should be fun.

Achy and chilly to go with fever. No cough. No noticable shortness of breath, and I actually feel pretty energized. No pain or tightness in my chest. No other signs of respiratory gunk.
I had it Feb 20 th same symptoms - took 4 days to get over it - no Dr needed, but no hysteria then either -- did get a cough like the 3rd day

Not even close. Unless you can explain why the House version is 4 times longer.
I reviewed 60 pages of the House version and includes Indian education, NASA, USPS, Legal Services Corp (civil rights non profit) and these are just off the top of my head.

I figure Nancy took every bill that Mitch has sat on and put it in here first one, while she drafted the one she expects to be a better compromise. Some of the same stuff.. IRS funding etc.. are in Mitch's current offering, looks like.

VN Store

Back