'20 GA RB Len'Neth Whitehead (UT SIGNEE)

One thing is certain, we will have a couple of short yardage carriers on this team. If that is Whitehead and Hodge is fine by me, they both look like they fill the bill for short yardage backs. They both will be 225+ and I cant wait to see all the TD's they will get in the redzone.

I think the coaches are concerned with using a RB 2 snaps every other game and those snaps are the most critical situations.
Just mentioning him as an additional big back option. Not campaigning for him to get the job, necessarily. Obviously, the most ideal situation is to have a full-time RB handling those possessions, but they trusted him last year as a freshman, though perhaps due to a lack of options.

When they sign a highly rated guy that actually projects to a high level RB, we will be happy. Whitehead is not that guy. He's a LB.

He's virtually the same size with the same test results as Le'Veon Bell. How you can sit at your computer and comment on "how he projects" as a 17 year old is beyond me.

He may be a better LB prospect, but to say he doesn't project as a high level running back is idiotic.

He's virtually the same size with the same test results as Le'Veon Bell. How you can sit at your computer and comment on "how he projects" as a 17 year old is beyond me.

He may be a better LB prospect, but to say he doesn't project as a high level running back is idiotic.
Thats the point of recruiting....projections.

There is no sure thing. Different kids develop in their own way.

However, it is widely thought that he is not a top level college back. He likely does have that type of potential at ILB though.

Thats the point of recruiting....projections.

There is no sure thing. Different kids develop in their own way.

However, it is widely thought that he is not a top level college back. He likely does have that type of potential at ILB though.
“Widely thought” by whom?

Reactions: Joe Dirt and T Dog
Pruitt promised him a legit shot at RB.
When he gets here, he will soon understand himself...whether he is good enough to stay there and help the team in some capacity (short yardage)

If he is only capable of helping in that capacity but isn't good enough to warrant more carries, then Pruitt would have no trouble letting him move to LB.

The situation works itself out.

Most thought Derrick Henry was better at linebacker also.

I won big bucks on this bet. I knew Henry could be a big time Rb. Me and Buck watched Yulee play Kelvin Taylor and his hs. I said no way Saban makes this kid switch. Henry glides and is fast for his size. This kid is more of a plodder and looks to ne a Troy Flemming type that in hs plays small ball but in college will be more of a beef him up and play him at Fb type of back. He has no wiggle or anything special.

Last edited:
I won nig bucks on this bet. I knew Henry could be a nig time Rb. Me and Buck watched Yulee play Kelvin Taylor and his hs. I said no way Saban makes this kid switch. Henry glides and is fast for his size. This kid is more of a plodder and looks to ne a Troy Flemming type that in hs plays small ball but in college will be more of a beef him up and play him at Fb type of back. He has no wiggle or anything special.

Big* Time Running Back*

Corrected your typo..we ain’t racist in here bro👀😭😂😂 just kidding hope all is well with you @de1conley

Big* Time Running Back*

Corrected your typo..we ain’t racist in here bro👀😭😂😂 just kidding hope all is well with you @de1conley

Man my bad big fingers on touch screen and not proof reading lmaooooo. All is well just sitting in the house and waiting for this crapronvirus to disappear. Or better yet my free checks to arrive LOL.

VN Store

Back