Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I'm sick, I'm not going to work. Other than that life is normal here. We contracted an independent to do work the other day. We went to taco bell, I got cussed out by a unhappy Russian at the gas station when I got gas ( I know the cuss words ) and life is going on. People are out walking their dogs, party down the street outside. I see Changes but it is not panic.

It was here for awhile. But I dont think it is anymore. I dont like not being able to go eat a meal at a locally owned restuarant on the weekend.

Reactions: 508mikey
We're just in the beginning. If you let the healthcare system get overwhelmed we will turn in to Italy. It may be already to late to keep from happening.

Vanderbilt set up beds in their parking garage.
Just the beginning? No, the beginning happened months ago, let's stick with the facts. I don't really care if Vandy set up 10,000 beds in the stadium, we are below 200 deaths, FAR, FAR less then from the annual FLU (during the same time period), 100,000,000 or more Americans have had the FLU, many die from the FLU. Italy is not America, their pop is much older, they have huge numbers of Red Chinese Nationals, along with a huge number of Red Chinese "visitors" after the Chinese woohoo virus was known, they did not close their borders, not to mention their socialized medicine is showing its worth.

I agree, I would bet that if we tested everyone in the country the number of positives would be close to 100k. If there was a way to test to see if people had it and got over it the number would be even higher.
Maybe a lot more than 100k-the death rate would drop, but the total number of deaths wouldn't change.

I believe it's not a documentible situation. We lost the ability to get it started, with legit numbers, at ground zero with China's obfuscation. Tracking has to start at the beginning with accurate numbers and criteria for inclusion. We have A-Z variables right now we (the public) can't even pin down. The cdc has methods of tracking viruses that are completely competent when you can find the beginning.
China's problematic policy of secrecy and distancing has proven time and time again they can't be trusted.

I totally agree with this. This is all China's doing and they should bear the brunt of the worldwide blame and pay a price.

What has happened to all the predictions? We should have at least 50,000dead by now? Where are all those liberal let's cause a panic posters? You don't see any of them posting how wrong they are and have been! You do see clever little attempts to blame Pres. Trump for something, they are angry because more people have not died!!

I'm sick, I'm not going to work. Other than that life is normal here. We contracted an independent to do work the other day. We went to taco bell, I got cussed out by a unhappy Russian at the gas station when I got gas ( I know the cuss words ) and life is going on. People are out walking their dogs, party down the street outside. I see Changes but it is not panic.
I didn't know you knew the mother tongue...

Nah Chinese military stuff is made cheap and falls apart
Not so sure, Red Chinese commie (Chicom) small arms are well made, very well made, ammo-fires every time, their new tanks, and vehicles should be great, American companies helped, planes? Well, boeing built a plant in china!

So out of 32 deaths today, 8 of those (25%) were older people (if you consider 50 older) with pre-existing conditions.

March 21 (GMT)
  • 4754 new cases and 32 new deaths in the United States
    New deaths include:

• 1 new death in Oregon, first in Marion County [source]
    • 1st death in Tennessee: a 73-year old man with underlying health conditions in Nashville [source]
    • 1st death in Arizona: a Maricopa County man in his 50s with underlying health conditions [source]
    • 1 death in Ohio: an 85-year-old man was an Erie County [source]
    • 2 new deaths in South Carolina: elderly people suffering from underlying health conditions [source]
    • 1 death in California: the first death in Contra Costa County: a patient in their 70s [source]
    • 1 death in Maryland: a Baltimore County resident in his 60s who suffered from underlying medical conditions [source] D.C. schools will be closed until April 27
    • 1 death in Missouri: a woman in her 60s, who suffered from multiple health problems prior to being diagnosed with COVID-19 [source]
So 24 were younger than 50? 75%? I thought it only killing old people.

Komifornia is now allowing 'Drinks to go", why not? They allow dope sales to go, now the bar owners can compete. I guess far too many komifornians wanted some Tennessee Whiskey--good for them.

I remember when they used to say that butter, eggs and bacon would kill you.
If that was true then I killed myself a little bit today. But dang, that was some good bacon. Thick sliced, pecan smoked, made by some company in Austin. One of the few things I picked up at the HEB in Huntsville the other night when it was too crazy in there...

Reactions: 37L1

VN Store

Back