Hey you guise!

You ever buy box's of wine? Back in the married days I used to buy wine and box's of wine but it got to where it was giving me heart burn.

Reactions: Souce
You ever buy box's of wine? Back in the married days I used to buy wine and box's of wine but it got to where it was giving me heart burn.
Never did, although my kids do. Mainly because I think that after the third glass or so, the weird part of my brain would consider it a challenge to polish off that puppy.
I drink screw-top wine instead of cork wine. Trying to dodge any accusation of foo-foo (that would be just “foo” “frou frou“ for Squirrelly.)

edit to correct my misquote and offer abject apologies

Last edited:
Never did, although my kids do. Mainly because I think that after the third glass or so, the weird part of my brain would consider it a challenge to polish off that puppy.
I drink screw-top wine instead of cork wine. Trying to dodge any accusation of foo-foo (that would be just “foo” for Squirrelly.)
I sometimes get that weird part in my brain. That is why I quit the Rum. And we got to keep Squirrel happy. They have made me a lot of money.Edit growing up from chewing cable.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNExile and Souce
I drink screw-top wine instead of cork wine. Trying to dodge any accusation of foo-foo (that would be just “foo” for Squirrelly.)

I’m opposite, I like the cork. Different strokes for different folks.

VN Store

Back