Amateur Hour Continues

Really ? Have you heard Joe Biden talk about Obama? Don’t act like it’s something new .
Have you watched one of these pressers?

It's literally like: "At the president's direction I got out of bed this morning to serve America. The president had the foresight to unlock the White House gate and let me in. He has assembled a great team to meet this challenge. I thank President Trump for talking to American companies and bringing them onboard in this effort."

Have you watched one of these pressers?

It's literally like: "At the president's direction I got out of bed this morning to serve America. The president had the foresight to unlock the White House gate and let me in. He has assembled a great team to meet this challenge. I thank President Trump for talking to American companies and bringing them onboard in this effort."

I guess it bothers the people with a D at the end of their name more than it does the rest of us . It’s the same when I watched/ watch Joe slurping up him some Obama , he still does it .

"I feel good about it."

The fact that it works against one condition does not mean it works against this virus. Duh.

He is obnoxious in this Press conference today. Not helpful at all. We don't need lies and misinformation. He's no medical expert and needs to leave that to the experts. Also reporters are going to ask questions that aren't always flattering. It's part of being President. Grow a pair.

Dr. Fauci is the only one who refuses to kiss butt and lie. He'll probably be fired soon.

He is obnoxious in this Press conference today. Not helpful at all. We don't need lies and misinformation. He's no medical expert and needs to leave that to the experts. Also reporters are going to ask questions that aren't always flattering. It's part of being President. Grow a pair.

Dr. Fauci is the only one who refuses to kiss butt and lie. He'll probably be fired soon.
Then vote for someone else in November because that's all this idiot provides.

Reactions: tvolsfan

His response to Peter Alexander’s question was the political equivalent of whiffing on a hanging curve, falling on your ass, and then charging the mound with the bat.

You guys are funny . Just a few weeks ago it was .. he never has press conferences, now it’s .. just stop . Lol
I assure you I was never upset about his lack of press conferences. I'd personally prefer he spend most of his time on the golf course while the adults handle this one.

Reactions: bnhunt
I assure you I was never upset about his lack of press conferences. I'd personally prefer he spend most of his time on the golf course while the adults handle this one.

Which one of these “ adults” ( specifically) do you think you could get to raise their hand and take full responsibility of all this right now . There’s only going to be one to take the hit and the or the praise when it’s over. The other “ adults” gets to stand in the shadows and grumble .

Reactions: Smellvin
Which one of these “ adults” ( specifically) do you think you could get to raise their hand and take full responsibility of all this right now . There’s only going to be one to take the hit and the or the praise when it’s over. The other “ adults” gets to stand in the shadows and grumble .
I'm not talking about taking full responsibility. I just want people to help get things done. I'm perfectly happy with Fauci and the state governments taking the lead on this one. For example, I'm glad Governor DeWine decided to take measures early instead of waiting for the right wing go-ahead.

You guys are funny . Just a few weeks ago it was .. he never has press conferences, now it’s .. just stop . Lol
It would be fine if he could just read his statement and turn it over to the other people, but he can't help himself. He has to add his "we're doing the greatest things ever" spin to everything. Unproven drug claims, yada yada yada.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Fauci and the state governments. I'm glad Governor DeWine decided to take measures early instead of waiting for the right wing go-ahead.

You think Fauci would raise his hand and take responsibility for everything good or bad ? DeWin stopped a state election and is one step away from martial law .. so you good with that right?

Reactions: NorthDallas40
It would be fine if he could just read his statement and turn it over to the other people, but he can't help himself. He has to add his "we're doing the greatest things ever" spin to everything. Unproven drug claims, yada yada yada.

You don’t have to watch , change the channel and wait just for the Twitter posts you like .

You think Fauci would raise his hand and take responsibility for everything good or bad ? DeWin stopped a state election and is one step away from martial law .. so you good with that right?
Again, I'm not talking about credit or responsibility. I'm talking about adults listening to the experts and taking necessary steps and not panicking because they are afraid the stock market will hurt their approval rating.

And I have no issue with how DeWine has handled this to date.

Fauci threw the CDC under the bus. Haven’t heard him criticize the National Institute of Health yet.

And he rightfully did so. The CDC takes the lead on public health that’s their charter. Trump has been following their guidance to him as he should. But the CDC most definitely got caught flat footed here.

Again, I'm not talking about credit or responsibility. I'm talking about adults listening to the experts and taking necessary steps and not panicking because they are afraid the stock market will hurt their approval rating.

And I have no issue with how DeWine has handled this to date.
No you’re just bitching. By all accounts Trump has been following CDC guidance. And they simply were not prepared for this. But screech on with your narrative.

VN Store

Back