Toilet paper?

Kngsport VFL

89653302_2762631777105833_2559252062567137280_o.jpg

I never though I'd be feening for hand sanitizer. I've got a half of a small bottle left for the whole house.

First time I ever saw a bidet, I was a young Army private. My section was in Crete for a missile firing and we were the guests at the house of one of our evaluators one evening. When I excused myself to use his bathroom, there wasn't the usual cement footprints straddling a hole as was the Greek norm, but, two dang toilets! I was confused and when I returned I whispered to my Chief, " He's got two toilets in the same bathroom! ". Chief busted out laughed and announced my question to the whole group. I was very embarrassed! But, it's a funny memory for a Tennessee boy.

The variety of toilet facilities in Singapore was mind-boggling in 2005. The government was encouraging the adoption of the toilets & bidets we are familiar with in North America and Europe. There was a four-story store featuring toilets in the corner display windows with fancy multi-colored lighting to enhance their appeal. Ooo... Look at the western toilets! Such comfort & ease of use!

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel

This is what we've used in our house for years. It's less than $100 and attaches to current toilet. Read the reviews. Everything you thought about the bidet is probably wrong. TBH, it's probably the best $100 we've ever spent. Get one. It will absolutely change your life.

VN Store

Back