We’re losing S&C Coach Fitz after all

Why not go after Scott Sinclair at UGA. We can give him a pay increase and plus with them hiring Cochran he has to feel like he lost a little control of the S&C program. I know they hired him for a position coach but no way Smart isn’t going to get his input on how the S&C program is run.
He has UGA looking pretty stout so has to be doing something right and I would think it would be same lines as what Pruitt wants.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Why not go after Scott Sinclair at UGA. We can give him a pay increase and plus with them hiring Cochran he has to feel like he lost a little control of the S&C program. I know they hired him for a position coach but no way Smart isn’t going to get his input on how the S&C program is run.
He has UGA looking pretty stout so has to be doing something right and I would think it would be same lines as what Pruitt wants.
Or hire somebody else...lots of good options.

Not sure I would want Sinclair. Georgia has been an injury nightmare over the past few seasons.

Announcement coming in the morning

71PHnrwchsL.jpg

Hate hearing this. He made a difference fo' sho. Now for CJP to find another difference maker.

Reactions: memtownvol
Maybe should have asked if he wanted an on the field coaching position? Gosh hate losing him.

Pruitt and Aaron Feld spent a year together at UGA. Might be a name to watch. Also what’s Shannon Turley up to these days? I know his departure from Stanford probably raises some issues, but that would be a great hire.

Yet another setback for our team. I honestly thought 2021 would be a year we could possibly contend for the East. That hope just got blasted. Fitz was one of the best and really turned our team around.

This is a huge loss that will be hard to come back from. Constant disappointments is the life of a Vols fan it seems.

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
Great Strength Coach. Key for Pruitt which he knows is hiring someone whom has the same philosophy as Fitz. Continuity is key. Butch problem was he replaced a really good Strength Coach with his assistant who didn't believe in some of Lawson philosophy changing much of what Lawson established.

Yet another setback for our team. I honestly thought 2021 would be a year we could possibly contend for the East. That hope just got blasted. Fitz was one of the best and really turned our team around.

This is a huge loss that will be hard to come back from. Constant disappointments is the life of a Vols fan it seems.
Not the end of the world, Pruitt just needs to find a solid replacement

VN Store

Back