Harrison Bailey vid

Now that Butchna decided to get involved maybe you should look at the video I provided him as well. But I agree..... not just any Uncle Rico can make that throw
Maurer’s didn’t have the same pop though...but it was against competition. And I’m ALWAYS involved, Bubke. This is my team.

I “took a jab” at him by asking why there was no tape of him making such a throw? If you’re seriously saying that was a “jab”, you passed the exit on being a paranoid overly defensive hen towards the boy...three exits back! You need to invest in a really sharp pair of scissors and cut the child off your tete. 😎
You know damn well that you were insinuating there wasn’t video evidence of him making the same throw otherwise it’d be available. We can go back and forth all night long Butchna but please don’t insult my intelligence. We both know what you meant. YOU specified Maurer in context of that particular throw. This has nothing to do with “cutting him off my tete”. You asked and you received.

Maurer’s didn’t have the same pop though...but it was against competition. And I’m ALWAYS involved, Bubke. This is my team.
Not sure what you mean by “pop”. I’m assuming you mean his release?

You know damn well that you were insinuating there wasn’t video evidence of him making the same throw otherwise it’d be available. We can go back and forth all night long Butchna but please don’t insult my intelligence. We both know what you meant. YOU specified Maurer in context of that particular throw. This has nothing to do with “cutting him off my tete”. You asked and you received.
ONE of us KNOWS what I meant and it sure as hell isn’t YOU. I don’t need to insult your intelligence as long as you’re posting. 😏

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Not sure what you mean by “pop”. I’m assuming you mean his release?
Nope...talking about how fast it gets there. Not a stickler on that bell and whistle. Quarterbacking is more about how FAST they mentally process the game.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
ONE of us KNOWS what I meant and it sure as hell isn’t YOU. I don’t need to insult your intelligence as long as you’re posting. 😏
Anyone reading the same message would assume the same thing I did. Which is why they coined the phrase “sarcasm”

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Nope...talking about how fast it gets there. Not a stickler on that bell and whistle. Quarterbacking is more about how FAST they mentally process the game.
For once we agree on something. I’ve said before that HBs best chance was the mental part of the game because in terms of physical abilities he’ll be more than challenged in that room.

For once we agree on something. I’ve said before that HBs best chance was the mental part of the game because in terms of physical abilities he’ll be more than challenged in that room.
He can make all the throws. Shrout has the best arm imo and it’s not markedly different. No one’s outgunning the others for the nod.

He can make all the throws. Shrout has the best arm imo and it’s not markedly different. No one’s outgunning the others for the nod.
JG can make all the throws but I can’t speak on his arm strength because idk. JTS can make all the throws and it’s no secret he has the best arm strength. Bm can make all the throws as well as Bailey. This may be hard to swallow but contrary of popular belief BM has a stronger arm than HB. Imo HBs only chance is beating the others out in football IQ.

JG can make all the throws but I can’t speak on his arm strength because idk. JTS can make all the throws and it’s no secret he has the best arm strength. Bm can make all the throws as well as Bailey. This may be hard to swallow but contrary of popular belief BM has a stronger arm than HB. Imo HBs only chance is beating the others out in football IQ.
IDGAF which I thought I already established. Stronger means nothing without it going to the right spot and I don’t see a difference in their arm strengths anyway. I’ll let you handle the swallowing.

Selling Maurer...you know? Your agenda?
Whatever man. You claim that crap far too often when this TEAMS problem has been at qb for years. I’m tired of arguing the same thing with you when YOU create the debates of individuals and along the way create the rumors of me promoting one player. It’s getting old.

IDGAF which I thought I already established. Stronger means nothing without it going to the right spot and I don’t see a difference in their arm strengths anyway. I’ll let you handle the swallowing.
Settle down little lady.... you brought it up.

Whatever man. You claim that crap far too often when this TEAMS problem has been at qb for years. I’m tired of arguing the same thing with you when YOU create the debates of individuals and along the way create the rumors of me promoting one player. It’s getting old.
You can’t let a thread about another QB on the roster go unchallenged. I’m not making it up. Since you’re proficient on my TEAMS QB history, why don’t you do a breakdown of Dobbs...or is 3 years back too big a stretch for your FANDOM?

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Settle down little lady.... you brought it up.
And you mounted it like a Shawshank Sister til it didn’t mean the same thing. I “brought up” that no one on the roster outdistances the others in arm strength. You spun that into saying that the ONLY way Bailey wins the starting nod is if he’s exceedingly better at the X’s and O’s. What about throwing ACCURACY...Mr. Quarterback Crap For A Living Guy? That not going to matter? And that question doesn’t come with subtle insinuation that it’ll be Bailey.

You can’t let a thread about another QB on the roster go unchallenged. I’m not making it up. Since you’re proficient on my TEAMS QB history, why don’t you do a breakdown of Dobbs...or is 3 years back too big a stretch for your FANDOM?
Seems there’s evidence in this one that I can until YOU didn’t. Careful....... Pulaski is the hypocrite on the board. He may feel challenged.

All I know is that the VN quarterbacking experts now have 50% of the amount of film on this player to make sound multi-year judgment on this 18yo young man. Once Fingers and KNS deliver the 1st practice reps in shorts the caste will be set as far as his analysis goes. We're getting there!

Reactions: memtownvol
And you mounted it like a Shawshank Sister til it didn’t mean the same thing. I “brought up” that no one on the roster outdistances the others in arm strength. You spun that into saying that the ONLY way Bailey wins the starting nod is if he’s exceedingly better at the X’s and O’s. What about throwing ACCURACY...Mr. Quarterback Crap For A Living Guy? That not going to matter? And that question doesn’t come with subtle insinuation that it’ll be Bailey.
What about accuracy? You brought up “pop” meaning how fast the ball got there which is ARM STRENGTH. I agree no one is significantly different in that regard outside of JTS. If we’re talking accuracy then that’s a totally different conversation.

When you find a message board that exists for the primary reason of AGREEING let me know. 😉

Seems there’s evidence in this one that I can until YOU didn’t. Careful....... Pulaski is the hypocrite on the board. He may feel challenged.
I’ve commented on multiple threads without referencing Bailey. Because I was here before and will be afterwards. Waiting for the first time you weigh in on a thread not involving your boy. Might want to back off hypocrite references until then.

When you find a message board that exists for the primary reason of AGREEING let me know. 😉
Or another team’s. Maybe if Maurer transfers your next lifelong favorite program will be more amenable to your obvious objectivity

What about accuracy? You brought up “pop” meaning how fast the ball got there which is ARM STRENGTH. I agree no one is significantly different in that regard outside of JTS. If we’re talking accuracy then that’s a totally different conversation.
There were two throws to compare and I commented on how much faster Bailey’s got to the receiver. Of course there was a DB to navigate. You found something else...as is your wont. 😴

VN Store

Back