Harrison Bailey vid

Do you KNOW he can? That was a clip from a video taken in a practice setting. That could’ve been take 1 or take 20.
Nope. I just know that isn't some trivial throw any Uncle Rico could make just because he was in shorts and there were no defenders.

Nope. I just know that isn't some trivial throw any Uncle Rico could make just because he was in shorts and there were no defenders.
I understand. But that’s the beauty of video. You can take CLIPS from any practice and create more hype for any player. That throw was as impressive to me as anyone, however there’s a reason they chose THAT ONE over all the others he threw that day.

Do you KNOW he can? That was a clip from a video taken in a practice setting. That could’ve been take 1 or take 20.
His illusions are even better than others.

I understand. But that’s the beauty of video. You can take CLIPS from any practice and create more hype for any player. That throw was as impressive to me as anyone, however there’s a reason they chose THAT ONE over all the others he threw that day.
Why hasn’t Maurer released his?

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Why hasn’t Maurer released his?
Because believe it or not he’s not all about the hype. But since you asked for it, here it is. The only difference is his went to the right side of the field and it was done during a game. But it is the exact same throw. Look at exactly 2:00 in to see it. Or don’t and throw shade.

Because believe it or not he’s not all about the hype. But since you asked for it, here it is. The only difference is his went to the right side of the field and it was done during a game. But it is the exact same throw. Look at exactly 2:00 in to see it. Or don’t and throw shade.

But Bailey IS all about the hype, huh? First you cast doubt that the throw was real...now you’re all about it’s no big deal. Always an angle. I’ll take a look at it later. I’m sure it was so humdrum for him that you had it available for submission at a moment’s notice.

But Bailey IS all about the hype, huh? First you cast doubt that the throw was real...now you’re all about it’s no big deal. Always an angle. I’ll take a look at it later. I’m sure it was so humdrum for him that you had it available for submission at a moment’s notice.
I actually wasn’t going to bring it up at all! Look earlier in the comments and you’ll see me respond to someone claiming we don’t have a qb on last years roster that can make that throw consistently. Perfect time to bring it up and prove otherwise wouldn’t you say? Watch the entire video and you’ll see several examples proving that theory wrong. YOU however asked for it direct. So I don’t want to hear the BS that I turn everything into a Maurer debate later. YOU did.

And I NEVER said the throw wasn’t real. In fact I said it was equally as impressive to me as anyone. Simply because I pointed out that it was one throw in a practice setting doesn’t suggest it was any less real. And I’m sorry but it’s not a big deal until it’s done vs a defense. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Not sure if Bailey is all about the hype. I’m not sure HES the one that put out the video so how can I say yes? I do know he’s already signed, on campus and competing so IF he had anything to do with the release of the video then I’d say he may be.

And I doubt that you’ll look at it at all. By you claiming you’ll “look at it later” says you’re not interested because it took you longer to type another subtle “shot” message at me than it would have to take a look and simply say “you were right”.

I actually wasn’t going to bring it up at all! Look earlier in the comments and you’ll see me respond to someone claiming we don’t have a qb on last years roster that can make that throw consistently. Perfect time to bring it up and prove otherwise wouldn’t you say? Watch the entire video and you’ll see several examples proving that theory wrong. YOU however asked for it direct. So I don’t want to hear the BS that I turn everything into a Maurer debate later. YOU did.

And I NEVER said the throw wasn’t real. In fact I said it was equally as impressive to me as anyone. Simply because I pointed out that it was one throw in a practice setting doesn’t suggest it was any less real. And I’m sorry but it’s not a big deal until it’s done vs a defense. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Not sure if Bailey is all about the hype. I’m not sure HES the one that put out the video so how can I say yes? I do know he’s already signed, on campus and competing so IF he had anything to do with the release of the video then I’d say he may be.

And I doubt that you’ll look at it at all. By you claiming you’ll “look at it later” says you’re not interested because it took you longer to type another subtle “shot” message at me than it would have to take a look and simply say “you were right”.
His dad put it out...end of conspiracy. And I did look at it...very impressive throw. Not sure what you would be “right” about.

His dad put it out...end of conspiracy. And I did look at it...very impressive throw. Not sure what you would be “right” about.
If I had argued with the other guy that claimed “we don’t have a qb on last years roster that can make that throw consistently guaranteed.”. Which WAS the conversation that you originally asked me “then why hasn’t Maurer released his?” I took it as you insinuating that he couldn’t.

I’m not sure what you mean by conspiracy when I never suggested anything of the sort.

If I had argued with the other guy that claimed “we don’t have a qb on last years roster that can make that throw consistently guaranteed.”. Which WAS the conversation that you originally asked me “then why hasn’t Maurer released his?” I took it as you insinuating that he couldn’t.

I’m not sure what you mean by conspiracy when I never suggested anything of the sort.
Cause you more than hinted that this was self promotion...instead of stopping with the “ “impressive throw”. We always get that extra objective analysis from you. I know I know someone triggered you with a perceived Maurer slight...can’t stop yourself from intimating sinister theories about his competition.

Cause you more than hinted that this was self promotion...instead of stopping with the “ “impressive throw”. We always get that extra objective analysis from you. I know I know someone triggered you with a perceived Maurer slight...can’t stop yourself from intimating sinister theories about his competition.
You got what you asked for. Simple as that. And nothing was “perceived”. You took a jab at the kid by asking a specific question and I accommodated with the video of YOUR request. Maurer was never brought up until YOU decided to include him.

Now that Butchna decided to get involved maybe you should look at the video I provided him as well. But I agree..... not just any Uncle Rico can make that throw

You got what you asked for. Simple as that. And nothing was “perceived”. You took a jab at the kid by asking a specific question and I accommodated with the video of YOUR request. Maurer was never brought up until YOU decided to include him.
I “took a jab” at him by asking why there was no tape of him making such a throw? If you’re seriously saying that was a “jab”, you passed the exit on being a paranoid overly defensive hen towards the boy...three exits back! You need to invest in a really sharp pair of scissors and cut the child off your tete. 😎

VN Store

Back